Don't you think that Aegir is too strong a hero?

One of the weakest Hotm recently like Khiona, Drake, Greg
They should increase their duration special for 5-6 turns at least

To be fair elemental link also works on the caster so he does have a non dispellable 4% heal per turn…however his tile heal should be undispellable and he would then be right behind guin as the second best tank.

Aegir will show to everyone that Musashi’s autoheal were weak.

Hah, we didn’t need Aegir to show us that! Musashi ‘s self-Heal is only meaningful against titans. It does help, though, that Musashi has a much higher attack stat.

And that weak auto heal were said to be preventing him to have a better special.

Aegir is a B tank at best.

I thought tnext HOTM would be Zimkitha as Gravemaker followed Alasie :thinking:

Yeah, and Ares followed Athena.

Suppose to be: purple > blue > red > yellow > green (but yellow and green switched position one time and it’s not clear why)

Could be, I may have misstated the month. We have her in testing now, so she’s coming up. I tend to think of the colors in the sort order of heroes in our decks, which puts green before red. We’ll see; both are good.

Just got aegir from war chests token…pulled ulmer and got mad then suddenly aegir popsout…hes my first five and im almoat 28…even not lvled i can say hes pretty awesome and hard to kill but easy dispellable…

1 Like

Using him with scarlett grimm kellile and hu,my best chars:p…they are awesome together i got over the night cup ratio from 1050-1222 to the 1350-1489

1 Like

Are Drake and Greg really that bad?

Joon>Drake
Liana>Greg

As 4*AM are so uniq I wouldnt consider to acsend unless you f2p
There are way too many other better heroes to waste materials on.
Another apect is that there are tons of new upcoming S2 heroes that worth it.

1 Like

Hmm, half agree with you. You are right assuming you can pick who you want in your team.

Drake is better for crowd control, Joon definitely better in attack teams overall.

That doesn’t mean Drake is bad.

2 Likes

Please list the “way too many other better heroes to waste materials on”… I’m curious :thinking:

For yellow: I’d say Joon & Rana > Drake. If your mats are limited (just as mine) I don’t count Guin as superior, as her use is very limited (center defense only; and I don’t care about defense as much as I care about offense. You lose cups anyway, even with Guin. And you can stay Diamond even without a Guin tank). So I personally wouldn’t ascend her over those 3 heroes previously mentioned, because those 3 heroes have way more versatility than Guin. Rana was only available during the summer event which leaves me at Joon > Drake.

For green: Alberich, Zeline & Tarlak have clearly higher priority for getting tonics than Greg. Notice: All those 3 heroes are only available (at best) for a short period of time. I’d ascend Lianna over Greg as well, but it is a close call imho. Greg’s special is unique for a 5* (other than Ares), but he is “only” average mana, which makes him lose the edge against Lianna imho.

Summed up: I believe Drake and Greg are worth maxing (Drake a little more than Greg, especially because Drake is fast). They’re both still really good heroes and I wouldn’t regret using my mats on them. I myself will max Drake once it’s his turn. I will hold back on Greg tho, but only because I have Ares who also has a crit special skill.

2 Likes

Do not forget Evelyn, a.k.a. The green Panther is coming on December

If you play on top levels Guin is a must hero, dont forget AW. Guin is the best tank in the game currently.
Imho Vivica is another great yellow 5* healer in AW is very handy.
Again because of getting AM system is so hard in the game I think twice before acsend any hero. Consider the upcoming S2 5* yellow heroes as well.
Also I would much leaning towards to max second Joon over Drake.

For greens its obvious priority as you mentioned + Avelyn. Average speed and 3 turns is just decent not superior, waste of tonics.

I see the same issue. They are good heroes, but Average mana speed with only 3 round duration of the special is the issue, not the hero stats as such.

1 Like

I thought Evelyn was fast if she is average then she is significantly weaker then panther.

If not modified she was fast, same damage as panther and healing elemental link