Don't waste your time on legend! - Tavern Of Legends Vent Thread (Odds, Summons etc...)

I only play the game to play with my dad. Right now he is in another continent.

3 Likes

I am done feeding these fellows. I did a 30 pull, a 10 pull & got ziltch.
The loot from the tournament, titan, elemental chests are also ridiculous
Tournament loot (top 10%) - 1 tall Boot
Fire wanted chest - 2 tall boots
Titan loot - Battle manuals
Sick of their banditry!

3 Likes

You shouldnā€™t even been wasting gems on this scam portal in the first place

On the plus side you can make a three legged giant happy!

1 Like

For me TOL is very lucky. I have Zeline, Evelyn, Ares and today

All was x10. I was waiting for Grave alot of months and finally is mine.

8 Likes

Very Lucky is an understatement. I would suggest you go get a lotto ticket. Its obviously your lucky day.
But posts like these are only an exception. The reality is different.
A bunch of 3* and maybe 4*. Thats the rule.

This portal is traditionally where I used a lot of my game spend getting the last day deal for the cheap 30 pull and flasks to stock up for Atlantis.

The portal was good to me providing a number of previous HOTMs I hadnt had. Itā€™s not good if you are chasing a particular hero but still provides lots of chances to even out a roster.

Last time i pulled something from this portal was July and it was thot amun :woman_facepalming:t2:
Wasted some gems this week, all s1 food.
Not going to waste a ten pull unless something really good is featured.

Why not waste my time for this, this is a normal summon :man_shrugging:

The reason that ToL sucks is because there are no 3 or 4 star heroes in it other than S1, AND the odds of any particular 5 are not only extremely low, but continuously decreasing.

My second HoTM from ToL poor oddsā€¦
(1 year player)

Sweet mother of mercy! Just donā€™t waste your money. Think of the kittens in Myanmar!

1 Like

In the last few months I have got only :
3* plenty of meat
All new for me:
4* Cpt Diamonds, Shale, Cheshire cat,
5* Frosth, Malicna, Domitia, Red hood, Master Lepus,Kadilen, Richard, Horghall

P.s. 100s and 100s of investmentā€¦:person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

Just adding my results -

Between the current and last ToL events I did 10 10 pulls. Five 10 pulls each. The previous event I got Khiona and the rest 3s. During this event I got Colen (best hero received) and the rest 3s.

Also, I pulled renfeld six or seven times during this current event. Did they find a pallet of renfelds in the back of the empires and puzzles warehouse or something? :grin:

1 Like

Not too bad for me. 1st month ToL came out and I got onatel on the free coins. This month, i bought the offer (gems+100coins) and got Frida. This is the only month I have bought the ToL offers.

3 Likes

i spend my coins on a shimmering bane :call_me_hand:
h8 this event. either you get super lucky or you get a clasic food (97.5% time is a clasic food. :meat_on_bone:)

1 Like

At the price of my 5* heroes, that for me is over $5000 AUD. Screw first world financial aid to Finland. Iā€™d rather be a heroin addict.

They really need to boost the odds in this portal.
It should be truly tavern of legends with hotm that are usually pretty obtainableā€¦ just like HA it should be 5%

Iā€™ve found that once you tell the game your done spending is when it gives you the best pulls. I got Red Hood and Frida from my free pulls this month. Iā€™ve had some good success with Taverns but after the qst 6 months of at least spending for one of the deals Iā€™ve determined I wont spend on this event anymore.

1 Like

With the odds they give out of this portal and the relevancy of the heroes in there now compared to what has been released of late and S3 along with the 2 new challenge events, I dont know why anyone would even do that 30 pull special with the flasks. Yes, there are a few semi decent heroes you can use like Fong, GM and and the defense down heroes but I, personally would rather hold the line here and wait for the S4 and S3 portals. Pretty much anything you can get lucky with out of those 2 portals and the upcoming circus challenge event makes this portal close to trash. Even the base power of these heroes are now about 25 to 40 less then what is released now