Don't send me to the map after a Titan battle please

I’d like a button (redirect or link) where you can get from the Titan screen BACK to your alliance screens without being dumped onto the map.

Example:
I want to get from here…

Back to here…

But as it is, it takes you back out to the map. I’d rather go right back into my alliance to see how we’re doing or check on other alliance stuff.

-e

Also when you fight on season 2 and battle a titan it drops you back to the season 1 screen. A minor inconvenience, but a inconvenience nonetheless.

4 Likes

Yep, would be nice. It just seems strange you get dumped back on the map.

1 Like

Might have something to do with the fact that the Titan is accessible from the season 1 world screen. I don’t see the reason for thath though. I always go to the alliance screen when I want to fight him. Not wasting any seconds trying to find him on the map.

1 Like

I think this is mainly why I want a redirect back into the alliance screens. Sure when I was working through season 1’s map it was cool to see the Titan there but honestly I just want to get back with my alliance to see how everyone else is doing.

Maybe eventually we’ll have season 2 Titans?

-e

2 Likes

You want them to spend dev time so you don’t have to push one (1!) extra button every 4 hours?!?
Hard pass.

2 Likes

But it’s one button for the rest of my life. And for all the other players aswell

1 Like

2 buttons actually. But my point is this is something that would have been put into other games from the start. Just seems weird it’s not in this one.

-e

Lmfao… 20 lols…

I’d like to see the options for “Attack” “Alliance” “Map” & “Base” because it depends what I want to do next at that particular moment.

Four buttons might seem crowded but if I set up the GUI I’d probably put a wide “Attack Again” button and the three other locations on smaller buttons beneath it.

1 Like

Would be so nice to have this feature.