Don't nerf Telluria

Wasn’t playing at the time but I read up on Athena as I pulled her along time ago and found out after they realised her they nerft her, belive they changed her defence down.
People was up in arms about it but its either like it or lump it.
I say leave telluria as they are as other hero’s will be brought out and people will just complain about them.

People forget that we reached a ton of defenses that are almost perfect. Meaning 19 to 20 talents each, and troops around maximum.

There are several tanks you normally cant best 6 Times in a row. Typical guini, ursena, gravemaker (yes he is difficult), maybe others too.

Just played a 20 talents frida. Bad tiles, two hits on the same spot means frida kills all three heroes.

So yes, tellu is very hard to play. As other tanks too. Its a bit too bad in my opinion that with vela there is a insanely dangerous fast enemy when you try to play with red on teluria.

And I fear that, with all the 18+ talents, all fast and very fast heroes benefit more than slow heroes do.
Thats why all top defenses are mostly the same (tank plus 4 super fast hitters).

To make it even, a 20 talent slow hero that fires, should be really strong. My elena with costume bonus with 10 talents barely does damage. If I take finley as example, who almost fires two times in the same timespan… he almost wipes out the team :slight_smile:

Will take a while to rebalance the game and to make any slow heroes interesting enough to max them

3 Likes

Getting 6 consecutive wins against any top tank with 6 different teams is just plain hard. Have to admit that it would be easier against the old top tanks like Guin, but only because people already figured tons of strategies against her with their individual rosters.
The main problem for winning 6 consecutive matches against top tanks would be bad boards/RNG anyway…

Other question, why do we need a “don’t nerf telly” thread, if we have a “nerfing” thread already? Just state your opinion their… would like to ask the mods to merge this.
Edit: flagged first post for merge

It might be considered a duplicate I guess, but since this one has voting, it might be interesting to see how many votes each thread gets? Dunno, just guessing, lol.

1 Like

I am closing this topic as there is already a thread for this discussion…

Conversation is just repeating itself and (idk about the other mods) but I have better things to do than police two threads.

Please continue your discussions on the above thread.

4 Likes