DON'T NERF Aife!

Just read the AMA. They’re leaving Aife nerf on the table!!

If you’re not poutraged by this you’re not paying attention! Don’t nerf Aife!! Don’t do it!

4 Likes

a little thread necromancy time… but why IS Aife so OP to begin with, anyway? :wink: vote for your favorite conspiracy theory here!

3 Likes

It’s easy, just look at them. Aife with a sword drawn, shield ready sneaking up on an enemy with a damn battle face while Derric “Numb Nuts” Kelso over there posing for Instagram pics.

2 Likes

Forum Alby salutes you. :+1:

4 Likes

thanks. does forum Alby look like real Alby? am I going to suddenly sparkle and glow for having resurrected a thread?

1 Like

One of my poll options is very similar to what you just said :wink: Great minds, and all that

1 Like

NERF AIFE!

Need I say more?

One of the oldest heroes in the game and still has that OP leather coat armor and 12-inch shield. And 275% damage to the target at FAST SPEED? Come on!

More than that, she’s responsible for leveling more 5-stars than anyone, with that sneaky half-smirk side-eye, sliding in the backdoor and ruining our attacks by constantly feeding the beasts. Enough! Make them fend for themselves, it’s bad enough that 5-stars exist in the first place without this Peter Pan wannabe force-feeding them XP all day.

It’s time Aife is recognized as the strongest support hero in the game and nerfed accordingly. Running an all-you-can-eat buffet for fighters AND being a fast mana sniper is just too much. Why do you think everyone begs not to nerf her all the time? God help us if she ever gets a costume.

Plus she looks like the weirdo from Breakfast Club trying to cosplay a forest elf with crap outta dad’s closet, and that’s just… sad.

3 Likes

I might be the only one here who thinks this… but… let’s buff her…
(waits for stones to be thrown and pitchforks to be raised.)
I mean 275% damage… it really should be 275.5% if we are really wanting to discuss BALANCE for the game here… with the new meta happening 275% is ridiculous. She needs a new costume as well and umm… a new special skill with the costume… something like. Mighty Feeder… heroes who devour Aife get twice the xp…
I think that’s the only way to be fair

4 Likes

Only if she gets the Springvale treatment: Heroes get double XP for eating her, but can’t gain mana for 2 weeks.

3 Likes

2 WEEKS? What are you an anarchist??? That would throw the whole game out of balance with that cadswallop…

13 days would be completely sufficient

2 Likes

Honestly I heard a forum rumor like 12 years ago… that Aife is so strong because her last name is… Norris…
Don’t quote me on that… but might explain some of the issues

2 Likes

Aiftifa :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:

2 Likes

20 lol’s for that one.

2 Likes

so you posted here then copied the same thing to its separate thread…just dying for some attention, eh? lol :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I posted and the post was moved here by a moderator.
Thanks for noticing.

Edit: jfc

1 Like

Both this month’s quota for nerf/buff threads and the moderators medication has been reached, so I had no choice but to merge it :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Ya, I figured. Too much cabin fever going on, people rushing to troll even parody posts now. :roll_eyes:

Gee, I hope they don’t find those memes that bombed…

1 Like

There should be one spam folder where all nerf buff topics go to languish

1 Like

@Guvnor and @zephyr1. You guys might need to create a more specific forum heading entitled Buff and Nerf Hero Ideas. It can be placed right in between Gameplay Advice and Ideas. That way they can all be hidden there and you can just turn the whole heading off and on as people take the topics too far. :slight_smile: