DON'T NERF Aife!

The title says it all.

I heard rumblings from Beta folks that this might be in the next roll out, but if we show solidarity, maybe we can stop it from happening!

I know a lot of you will argue that Derric’s special is a lower % and he’s only average mana, but for those of us that have put in the time (and money!) to max Aife, I don’t think it would be fair!

27 Likes

[Insert shock and scorn at SGG for such a possibility]
[lay blame at beta testers for leaking information and also having unfair advantage]
[Complain that E&P is SOOOO P2W with this newfangled VIP pack that lets everyone have TWO, count 'em TWO chances at Aife every day]
[Insert malediction in here that is sure to be flagged by the community]
[close with a thinly veiled insult to large swath of players]

14 Likes

Sounds like you’ve read my posts lol

7 Likes

Aife NEEDS to be nerfed. 209 attack?!? OP AF.

8 Likes

As long as they don’t touch my girl Sigrunn… best sniper in the game.

2 Likes

I tried to :heart: your post, @DJQuixo, but apparently I’ve hit my quota limit for the moment.

I assume that’s part of some conspiracy to silence the dissent against nerfing Aife.

WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

6 Likes

Either SG is tired of me getting love, or trying to stop me from leading a cult.

I will captain a ship to Helsinki just to picket the bloody favoritism.

You KNOW that they want to improve the look of Derric, a MALE (and CONVENIENTLY Petri profile pic)… just because us women aren’t allowed to get ahead.

4 Likes

The Aife tank realm must be destroyed.
Freedom for lv 2 players :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Aife is just a green Jill. Change my mind.
Same face, same weapons.

2 Likes

If anything, Derric is tank. That’s why he’s average speed.

Twin sisters. Not all twins have to like each other.

There’s a dark history, there.

Aife’s first boyfriend, Tudak was wooed by Jill, who was sneaky and dressed up in green to fool him. Eventually he figured out the difference, but by then he’d already fallen in love.

Aife has never forgiven her and, to add insult to injury, Jill got promoted and lives a better life, leaving her in squalor and sadly stuck with Derrick, who she had to dredge from the depths of the ‘friendzone’

4 Likes

I just got Cabin Boy Peters, is he any good, or should I feed him to Aife?

5 Likes

That’s a tough one. Depends on the meta you favor. Would she, then, become a zombie?

I’m not going to pretend like Aife is better than 4 and 5*s. If I were you, I’d probably keep Cabin Boy and make him a Cabin Man.

I’m just asking not to nerf Aife!

Zombie Aife would be cool. All feeders should be zombies for Halloween next year.

3 Likes

He goes by Peters now.

1 Like

That would be cool for everyone playing for more than 3 months. But the poor newbies? Imagine the shock when your whole roster is suddenly undead!

2 Likes

The only good counter for aife is Jill + Tudak and its too hard to get Jill, all it spits out is Zudak. Stop being selfish :sob:

2 Likes

I like Aife. I have a fully maxed cannibal version of her - levelled only using other Aifes for munchies. Using her as a defense tank it surprisingly took a day for me to drop out of diamond.

1 Like

Well, just think about the poor, poor new players who were unlucky enough to get Derric and not Aife!

1 Like

Cookie Settings