Don't Join us!

OMG! For the love of all that is Holy don’t join my alliance. We are horrible people and already hate you. If you join we will ONLY HATE YOU MORE. We are laughing at you. Show us how much we stink and DO NOT join our alliance. Love and kisses.

; )

OK, sarcasm aside. Castle Black Rangers. Is a friendly, helpful and positive family of players that is looking for you.

We are a “casual” alliance, but very active. Many of us have been in this game for over a year. We are all almost all long term players …But we love newer players and have many. Currently our family is 26/30 members.

You will need to hit the titan daily, participate in AW and drop us a note if “Real World” stuff restricts your game play. We get it, this is just a game. We all have lives outside E&P. Most important be polite and nice. We would love your company. We have a minimum cup score of +1800 to join, but once your in feel free to cup drop.

Our alliance is set to open, so feel free to just visit and see if we are a match for you.

Castle Black Rangers

(formerly CastleBlack)

…but, what if you can’t do 1800 cups “yet”. I have and alliance for you. Purple Ninja Squirrels is a very similar alliance to us, just newer. @purplepachyderm is the nice person running the place. We are not affiliated. Our alliances just like each other.

Granted if Purple Ninja Squirrels shows up in AW we will stomp on them! …in a nice way, but we will STOMP!

; )

2 Likes

@Blaaarggle_Blaa Hey I still remember you from your raiding in the top 1000 post, I am currently looking for an alliance and am interested in yours. I have a few questions if you don’t mind. 1) Do you guys communicate outside of the game through discord or anything else? 2) Do your members just get on to hit Titans and alliance war or is there a pretty active chat going on? 3) Do I sound like a good fit for your alliance: Player Seeking Alliance?

Sounds about right.

We don’t do outside chat. Unless it is here. Managing that it too much for us. We are not willing to give up too much of our real world time.

We are a world wide alliance. Our members are all over the planet. So, back and forth chatter is a bit hard with everyone. Also a lot of our members are quiet. We got about 10 chatty people. 10-30 posts a day. We have a joke. Someone posts “good morning” and everyone chimes in what they are doing, cause it is not morning in Indonesia for California USA.

I’d say we are middle of the road on chat. Everyone speaks English, FYI

We lost to a 9* titan recently by 70k. Normally one of us would have dropped a flask, but we are saving for our first rare titan to see how that goes. That hurt. We boot for inactivity and not hitting the titan. No requirement on titan damage, we just members to try.

We are hell on wheels in AW. The matchmaking system has stunk. We have skunked the last 4 teams by at least 800 points. I feel we are the “unfair alliance” that people complain about. SG is going about matchmaking wrong IMHO

I am the 4th leader of my alliance. The 3rd had real world stuff happening and he gave it to me. Our 2nd has to quit the game, but we still have his wife. Our first was a absentee leader and we created a new alliance. We have 4 co leaders (including the former leader). I feel I should hand over leadership in the future, but choosing is gonna be REALLY hard. The co leaders actually run the place while I sit back and twiddle my thumbs. :wink:

Point being, the leadership rocks.

I would say join us and see if we are a good fit. We are open, so you can join, leave and join again. We have an open door policy. We have at least one member who has done this.

As far as raiding in the top 1000. Gods! Part 3 is so hard. I have been testing raid hero selection strategies, but I am learning faster than I can write. Damn, this game is complex. LOL

Oh! I forgot. One of the co leaders changed the cup requirements to 1800 from 1600. I go with their thinking, but I do also agree.

Hey thanks for the reply but I have already found a new home. Good luck with your recruiting!

Glad to hear it. Have fun…

and pray we don’t meet in AW.

LoL

1 Like