Done with raids!

If you don’t have the monthly’s, don’t bother, I’m done, only gonna play for wars and Titans, and I’m an alliance leader! Probably gonna drop this game soon.
Fix it, and tell us how you did it!

1 Like

As someone who raids in the top 100 and has gotten to #4, I don’t usually bring more than 1 HOTM raiding offensively. I typically use Albi and then a bunch of 4s and 5s. Sartana, Joon, Magni, BT, Rigard, Tibertus, Grimm, Sonya, Jackal,Sabina are my most commonly used raiding heroes, with the occasional Azlar or Natalya. I usually win 5/6 raids barring stupidity on my part (sadly too frequent)…

For example my Ares smashing team is usually Albi, BT, Magni, Grimm, Sonya.

1 Like

I tend to stay in low diamond using mostly 4*s with maybe 1 5, and my only levelled HotM is Musashi. Not sure where you are encountering difficulty but if you posted pics/videos or described the teams you use and the opponents you tend to face I’d be happy to give advice.

2 Likes

There is excellent advice about raiding strategy in a two part series:

Also, I’ve moved this over to the Gameplay & Tactics section

2 Likes

aw, I am often in top 100 and I attack anyone there with teams of 3 x 4*

Very useful 4* for raid attacks (use either tile damage strategy by doubling or tripling same colour heroes that have high tile damage, or good synergy/fast attack):

Boldtusk / Scarlett / Falcon
Kiril / Grimm
Lancelot / Colen (high tile damage)
Little John / Melendor (high tile damage)
Jackal (really nice to pair with Joon if you have him)
Tiburtus / Merlin (nice to triple with Sartana or Panther if you have one of them)

Work on your troops, they make a HUGE difference.

2 Likes