Don’t Partecipate On Tournaments &Dont Spend Money For 2 Months!

I love tournaments, another way to raid, fill ur chest, compete and have a small chance for good loot independent of your placement.

Last tourney was my best, i placed 39th overall, yet i had 3 losses on attack, one i score a big zero. If i had won them i would have made top 10.
My defense was attacked more than 30 times, i had an A since day one.

This is the big PROBLEM @Petri that seems to have been overlooked. 2 tourney ago i had 1 attack on my defense for 5 days. Last tourney i had over 30. This tourney has started and i stick with one lonely loss on defense pushing me to an E grade.
This lack of consistency in the game is harming us players. Please double check on the raid tournament matching system, it has no equilibrium, equality or fairness.

I know u were busy creating the new version and releasing the new buildings, but we need this to be addressed, it has been ongoing for many months and we would like a fair tournament for all @Petri @Sara

Thank you!

3 Likes

Top 1-10% or top 1-10?

If you expect the latter then it’s your expectations that are the problem. The former is quite achievable.

The tournaments are fun and I’ve enjoyed the loot as well. Not sure what the complaining is about.

My POV:

I like tournaments. There’s certainly room for improvement, and the loot reduction is disappointing. Because of the lower and uncertain loot, and matching rules that seem to set some people on a high trajectory and others on a low one, I’ve simply set a policy for myself that I won’t buy continues. Full stop. I’ll happily take whatever free loot I can earn, though.

6 Likes
  • too long
  • too expensive
  • too stingy

Makes the P2P gap wider while C2P & F2P gets left behind

2 Likes

Raid tournament could be easily improved:

• Matchmaking still does not work
  • Attacks on defense are not fairly distributed

I was upset when they add a 5th day. That was clearly done to take 75 gems to more players.

But even with that I’m playing it. Rewards are not so bad when you reach top 5% or top 1%. Now it’s clear it’s another RNG stuff in the game. If my defense is not B or A I stop immediately after 4 defeats. If I fail on thursday or friday and I’m in top 5% then I pay 75 gems.

The only way to get dev attention is effectively to get a lot of paying player stop spending. But how to do that?

The loot generally sucks, it (like war) is unforgiving when you have a bad board or few.

But I am disappointed when I am out because I love the raid chest fills.

Gives a different look. Always interested to see how they mix it up next. Using heroes now that go unused even in War. (For example— Peters, Caedmon, etc)

1 Like

Me? I just play until I get killed and whatever loot I score in the process, so much the better. It also acts as a free raid energy flask. When I’m killed, I’m done and don’t waste any gems on reviving.

3 Likes

Already don’t spend.

As far as the Raid Tourney, let’s just say it’s way for you to Raid (or be raided) and not have to worry about losing cups. I don’t raid, and so I am losing out on raid chests filling and missions associated with raiding incomplete, and I was content with that. Raid tourneys just gave me some chance to do them, try some heroes I have on my bench and getting free loot in the process. Sure I am usually out of the tournament by day 2 or 3, but I don’t really care, nor do I care to pay to continue.

1 Like

Anyone who doesn’t raid is missing out on a ton of loot. I mean it’s a game so do whatever you find fun. But your heroes are being stagnated because of your decision to forsake such a huge part of the loot in this game.

Is the loot really that much greater in the top 1%? My best so far is top 25%. Also never made it to day 5 yet. I’ve never paid gems to continue and I never will.

For me the raid tournaments are mainly about another way to fill my raid chest for a few days.

Yes, the scoring seems arbitrary, and my defense either gets attacked 1-2 times in the entire tournament or 30+. I am hoping they are still working on it.

I have never made it to top 1%; but I have made it to top 5% a few times. Most times I am out by day 3 or 4, and I end up in top 50% or even 75%. But the point is, you ALWAYS get something. If you are lucky, you get a nice ascension material, or a gold token. If not, you can at least get some emblems or Atlantis tokens. So there really is no loss for anyone. Unless, of course, you are super competitive and just want to be top 100.

2 Likes

In top 1% the worst I go so far is 10 emblems and nothing else. Reset emblems, 20 emblems and non farmable 3 AM are the best I got so far.

I guess I don’t understand the complaints about the raid tourneys. Even if you don’t want to spend gems to keep playing, it at least helps you fill raid chests for 2-3 days, plus you get loot that you otherwise wouldn’t have gotten if the tourney didn’t exist. I get the frustration over them not returning the loot to what was promised, but at the same time these tourneys help keep uses for heroes you may otherwise never use. For me it’s another good aspect of the game.

3 Likes

They promised to return the loot once issues are resolved. As they are not working on it they are not :slight_smile:
This time we cannot complain :joy:

3 Likes

Lol! All about the wording in the fine print :wink:

Of course you do. If you didn’t you wouldn’t have your status.

They don’t care. They gachamoney.

This topic is for players that like to get top 1-10 position ,im not talking about 1% ,if u r happy with the tournament than this thread is not for u ,as far i have been at top 1% at least 80% of the tournaments so i already get the best possible tier for the best loot , problem is that best position so far has been like 98 and this because my deffence gave me an E first day since it was attacked only once and loost than all other days it standed at A …but this is another story ,now to stay on the topic since the tournament has a board i would like that all players have fair chances to get the top positions ,this is all.

I love the raid tournaments. Especially the 3* events.
I love raiding.
I spend gems to continue as I enjoy it and I can afford it.
If I spend gems I don’t make it into the top 1%.

I still haven’t worked out a decent defence.
My 4* roster is garbage, something to work on.

This added a lot to the game. I say well done to the devs.

LOL!

You want all players to have an equal chance to finish top 10 in a tournament played by hundreds of thousands of people?

That actually makes no sense. It’s not possible. It’s not realistic. You want a fantasy my friend.

Sorry bud but your topic is laughable.

1 Like