Domitia to 3/70, or max Cyprian? Max 2nd Sonya or Boril?

Hey all,

As said above, can you help me choose between:

1. Domitia to 3/70 or Cyprian to max? Both now at 1/1. I have 5 Trap Tools and no other Purples currently being leveled. I do have Aeron 3/70, but will decide between him and Domitia when I have Tabards (I have 3/6 now).

2. Max a 2nd Sonya (now at 1/1), or a Boril (already at 3/60)? I have 3 Warm Capes already. The only other Blue in queue is Aegir 3/70, but I only have 4/6 Scopes.

Priorities: Titans, War, Raid offense.

Titans:

My alliance is small and we’re only up to 4* Titans.

I currently bring Seshat / Proteus 1 / Proteus 2 / Sabina / Grimm for Yellow Titans. The Protys and Sabina have better tile damage than Aeron, and Grimm is there to reduce defense. I can see Domitia 3/70 replacing one of the Protys, though, and her Holy defense boost will be nice. Cyprian, probably not, as I’m not fighting terribly tough Titans yet.

I run a mono-Blue stack for Red Titans. Lepus, Kiril, Grimm, Triton, first Sonya, all emblemed, as they have the highest tile damage among all my Blues.

Raids / Wars:

Let’s talk skills.

As far as dispellers go, I also have Seshat +2, Sabina +12, first Sonya +7 and Melendor +1. Boril and Cyprian are my only ripsoters.

I usually run 3/2 on raids/wars. Among my choices, I can only really see Domitia making it into the 3. For Purple I usually do Seshat / Proteus / Sabina, but could drop Sabina for Domitia if I’m bringing another healer. I doubt I would drop any of these three for Cyprian.

For Blue, I usually use Lepus / Kiril and one of Grimm, Sonya, Triton; so 2nd Sonya and Boril will again probably not make it into my stacks.

My full roster:

1. Purples:
  • Seshat +2
  • Proteus +18
  • 2nd Proteus +1
  • Sabina +12
  • Aeron 3/70
  • Domitia 1/1
  • Cyprian 1/1
  1. Yellow
  • Inari +1
  • Li Xiu +12
  • Chao +3
  • Rana 3/70
  1. Blue
  • Lepus +2
  • Kiril +3
  • Grimm +7
  • Triton +6
  • Sonya +7
  • Aegir 3/70
  • Boril 3/60
  • Agwe 1/1
  • 2nd Sonya 1/1
  1. Green
  • Margaret +1
  • Skittleskull +3
  • Jack O’Hare +7
  • Melendor +1
  • Gadeirus 4/50 (current project)
  • Gregorion 3/70
  • Kashhrek 1/1
  • Gobbler 1/1
  1. Red
  • Sir Lancelot +14
  • Gormek +9
  • Boldtusk +4
  • Scarlett +7
  • 2nd Boldtusk 1/29 (current project, planning to max)
  • 2nd Gormek 3/60 (not planning to ascend)

thanks, all :slight_smile:

Domitia - good only against yellow titans, 3.70 max is a good idea (waste of tabards),
Cyprian - great for events (all heavy hitters disappear pretty quickly) and wars (atk team),

2nd Sonya - no, I’d wait

1 Like

Personally I think Domitia is an underrated 5*. I have come up against her fully maxed with emblems and she can be and is quite formidable. I wouldn’t overlook her…

1 Like

I always was a big fan of Cyprian and extensively used him for a long time for raid attack, quests and events, even as tank for a while. But, judging by your roster, you’re way passed the days when Cyprian could have shined… by the way, what are you doing killing 4* titans?! You should be hitting 9 or 10* with that roster…

1 Like

Domitia is great, but I would do cyprian first.

Boril before dupe sonya imo :slight_smile:

Riposte is a great skill!

1 Like

thanks all :slight_smile:

Looks like the consensus is:

• Domitia is great and deserves at least 3/70; decide on ascension later on when I finally do have the tabards;
  • Cyprian is good, and probably deserves to be maxed ahead of Domi as max Cyp is more useful than a 3/60 Domi. On the other hand, I may be past the point where he would make a big difference in my roster…
  • Boril > 2nd Sonya for diversity in skills

I’ll probably ascend Boril once I have my 4th warm cape;
and as for Domitia / Cyprian I will probably bring Cyp to 3/60 and Domi to 2/60 first, then decide from there. My Purple squad is strong enough that I can take a bit more time to think about this.

haha thanks! I’m in a small 5-person alliance, and we want to stick together, so I haven’t made the jump to a bigger alliance. I’m decently happy with my ascension mats progress. I do think my roster is strong enough for better but i’m also still improving my offense skills.

Cookie Settings