Does your Alliance allow shields for rare titans?

The title is self explanatory. Its a question thats come up and I’ve been told MANY alliances don’t allow shields to be used on rares.

This makes no sense to me, so i’m just wondering is this true? My alliance is OK with shields.

6 Likes

My alliance do not have any shield restriction. In fact we encourage using them if we struggle against rare titan.

8 Likes

First time I hear about that restriction which makes no sense to me cause is a tool the game provides, in my case I have an alternate account which is at a lower level than my main account so on that low level account that kind of battle item is crucial to make a diference.

4 Likes

Lets do some tagging to get more feedback.
What’s your opinion on shield use on rare titans?
@Math4lyfe @zephyr1 @Razor @Rook @Guvnor
@Neano @kwong79 @PM229 @Dan7 @PlayForFun

Thank you in advance.

4 Likes

No restrictions here at all. We’re just happy when everyone hits the titan :wink:

8 Likes

We have no such restrictions in the Alliance; if you want, use it, if you do not want it, do not use it. Everyone decides for himself. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Are you talking about titanium shield @Sarah2 ?

Regardless of the answer there is no any restrictions.

What is the sense in making such restriction ?

We are happy when a rare titan is taken down :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Think it’s alliance dependent. We try to get as many players as possible to B loot. Even had a colead make an amazing competition for us to help get more to that level. So for us it’s not really necessary… not that we restrict it… just don’t need it. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

We have no restrictions either. But we are only doing 10/11. We usually give the B figure so people can aim for that and try not to kill before all time zones can hit

5 Likes

Resources better spent elsewhere which in turn benefits the whole team

We don’t restrict it but we just have no reason to use them. Even if we weren’t stringing 14s, we would see them as highly counter productive

Alliances aren’t stringing 14s because of hunters lodge items

But alliances very well could be holding themselves back from stringing 14s because of hunters lodge items

5 Likes

No restrictions on the use of shields in my alliance @Sarah2.
Hope you are ok. Stay safe

6 Likes

We’re chaining 14* titans and rares always go down quickly so everyone has full flags for the next beastie. The statement that MANY alliances dont allow shields, has thus far been proven false. Thank you.

5 Likes

Right, the only rule we have regarding rare Titans is that is not allowed to let them escape… we take them down no matter what.

9 Likes

I don’t understand. How does using Shields prevent alliances from getting 14*s?

I exclusively use Shields on Rare titans only. Usually about 3-7 and stop. My alliance leader also uses Shields for rare titans

4 Likes

Yea i don’t know any alliance with such restriction

4 Likes

We have a same rule. Rare titans should not be allowed to escape.
Using flasks and everyting else is allowed.

8 Likes

Because they’re not sustainable and can’t be used consistently every titan

There’s better uses for the resources to promote growth and consistency

Our aim is to kill 14s as cheaply as possible so that we can spend resources elsewhere that promote permanent growth and not temporary scores

An alliance blowing resources and struggling on 12s/13s is stunting their overall growth

Why use expensive items on a rare titan when the same results can be achieved without them?

And if we’re stringing 14s then our resources are more valuable than the titan flasks we have no need for

7 Likes

I see your point. I’m glad your alliance is strong enough to not need them ( maybe I’ll request to join in the future).

Right now, the topic is Shields and Rare titans. I think it’s safe to say upper mid-level alliances can afford Shields on every Rare titan so I can’t see a reason why not…

8 Likes

Never have even used shields until I had some free ones recent and tried with 3 1*, didn’t get much out of it suspect it takes some getting used to using them. Not sure why anyone would discourage the use of them though? Not much help on this topic! SORRY lol.

4 Likes

Not sure there’s much we “don’t allow”… besides being a douche…

14 Likes

Cookie Settings