Does this work?

Image showing website address for gem hack scam removed by mod

I have an ongoing conversation with peeps on YouTube about this and I say its a scam for similar viewership. So they can get…comments like and broadcast.

3 Likes

Any gems bought or produced unofficially can get you banned or your account is put in to a gem deficit and you can’t accumulate genuine gems until you pay the defecit.

@Garanwyn @zephyr1 @petri FYI

8 Likes

100% a scam.

20 hacked accounts

4 Likes

Just a scam and it’s also illegal. Nothing is Free.

2 Likes

Thanks all I just needed to know so I can relate to those who are trying it via YouTube didn’t mean to be out of order.

2 Likes

It’s cool. I imagine the mods will remove it so it’s not tempting for players who don’t know better. Glad you are not one of them!! :wink:

@Rook, @Kerridoc, @Garanwyn, @zephyr1

3 Likes

Please delete the post. I meant no harm or to draw attention to myself. If you read my lines I viewed it as a scam and needed to know what others know about it as I am on YouTube with others who need answers. Thank you!

4 Likes

Bottom line … There are no shortcuts in E & P :smile:

4 Likes

Almost correct…

tenor%20(14)

3 Likes

Hi @Marcia, I deleted the image so that people wouldn’t be tempted to go to the website referenced there. As other people have said, this is most likely a scam.

6 Likes

Thank you! No harm intended. Maybe I should have tried to show the true heading. THIS IS A SCAM…DO NOT DO IT!!!

3 Likes

Your intentions were honourable @Marcia :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Trying to help others is a good thing @Marcia. Thanks for caring!!
There are a lot of these kind of scans out there, most are just a way to steal your information.
Good Luck!! May RNGesus smile upon your summons!!

3 Likes

Not the first time and it still stays scam. Beware of malware as well…

Never trust those youtube adds where they promise unlimited gems if you install a certain game…100% fraud

6 Likes

Cookie Settings