Does the Class/Talent system make Boss Wolf viable?

Thanks, @JAWS_3D! Much appreciated!

Here’s hoping they release that info—perhaps expanded to the top 10–sometime this summer!

1 Like

That would be cool. I’d love to see it more often, I think people dig that data. Maybe after they make the tank adjustments first :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hmm @Olmor, I like this idea!

Though I don’t think you can “force” the opponent to use yellow, why wouldn’t you just go sideways, use RGB?

I have no Viv or Delilah, my power yellows are C.Joon and Poseidon.

I can do Sesh and Ursi, my power purples(which also include Clarissa.

Troop levels are an issue of course…

Still chasing the yurple dream.

Sitting on the fence with Boss Wolf.

The prevalence of Malosi has made Boss Wolf even less appealing as a tank than he was before.
/thread

1 Like

Hmmm, old thread, @Olmor but still…
I could just about do that, I have Ursi+18, Sesh+19, thinking about advancing the Wolf, still sitting on the fence…

I don’t have those big yellow healers, I invested in my snipers.

I am still building my yurple defence team,
Sesh, Poseidon, Ursi, CJoon, Clarissa
Just a couple more troops, emblems…

Not really scared of Malosi… Should I be?(I have 3, 1 at 3/70, I don’t use him)

I’m also building my Grimforest dream team, so the Boss would fulfill 2 functions.

Should I try?

imo, NO. If you really want to yurple defense, you’re better off tanking with Ursena than Boss Wolf. The team you mentioned with Seshat, Poseidon, Ursena, CJoon, Clarissa is better than a team with Boss Wolf tank.

Also, Malosi shuts down Boss Wolf completely. Boss Wolf literally does nothing if hit with Malosi first (same with Black Knight, Sif, and any hero who only gives status ailments or buffs without direct damage). It is highly likely that an attacker will be able to make two 3-matches (6 yellow tiles) to charge Malosi before Boss Wolf, who is very slow, can fire. At that point, Boss Wolf will be a huge detriment to your defense b/c the attacker can just throw tons of tiles into Boss Wolf without any negative consequences. Even with a bad board, they can easily clear tiles away, charge the rest of their heroes, and kill your flanks.

Haha, Yeah, makes total sense. I shall heed your advice I think!

I admit, I’m looking for excuses to advance the Wolf and this was an idea I hadn’t of.