Does Skadi have 11 toes?

I did a search and didn’t see this topic yet, sorry if it’s a dupe.

But how many toes does Skadi have?

I thought it was probably 10, but then… maybe 11??

1 Like

Her maximum stack size is 10. So it stands to reason that she has 10 toes, one for each stack

2 Likes

How am I supposed to take her boots off to check? I click and click but all I get are sparkles…

:joy:

5 Likes

At the end of the day I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of 11 toes. I can however confirm the existence of

manhandsa

9 Likes

I think her hands are drawn really badly. Look at the right one, how terrible is that?
I am rubbish at drawing and my attempt would be almost as good as that

4 Likes

I’m very dissatisfied in Skadi’s artwork all around. Just because she’s a giantess, it doesn’t mean she had to be ugly.

Skadi dont have 11 fingers. She is freya’s mother.

1 Like

This thread is about Skadi’s toes. There should be a separate thread about Skadi’s fingers or thumb.

3 Likes

But Freya is so cute! Also, Wikipedia says Skadi is Freya’s step-mother!
I’m so confused right now…

1 Like

Really, the problem is more that she’s a pinhead.

2 Likes

I think Skadi was copied from Ronda Rousey - аmerican wrestler, former MMA fighter, judoka, former UFC champion, former Strikeforce champion. )))

4 Likes

That’s hilarious. I tried the same thing like what is he talking about?!?!? :rofl:

Maybe… but there is alot of source… this is a mythology :)))

1 Like

This might be the weirdest thread on the forum, and that’s saying something.

2 Likes

She does seem to bear a resemblance to the cave troll:

I see two toes per foot there, but then it also only has three fingers per hand. Would that mean Skadi has eight toes? Or 6.67 (two-thirds of ten by proportion)?

Personally, I’m less concerned about Skadi’s toes and just want to know where certain heroes like Mireweave, Stonecleave and Shadereave are hiding their stashes of invisibility potions, which I could certainly use more of.

3 Likes

Now you know why they’re so rare.

That’s one invisibility potion for Mireweave, one for Stonecleave, one for Shadereave, and one invisibility potion for 2,000,000 players…

1 Like

:crazy_face:I’ll fix it for you… grumble grumble nerf rigged odds grumble

Staying on topic:
I’m bothered by the head/body ratio but I do like Skadi’s look. She’s fierce! And the blue face paint! Honestly I’m just glad she’s not the usual scantily clad female hero (looking at you Natalya).

2 Likes

But does she have 11 toes?

1 Like

Do you think she wears as many rings on her toes as she does on her fingers?

If we assume that

1. she intends to AND
  2. Valhalla Rings come in packs of 10 (8 iron, 2 gold)

Then she does indeed have 11 toes. Her 4 packs of rings would be enough for doubling up on 10 toes and 10 fingers, but she invariably sacrifices 2 iron rings on her fingers for two on her 11th toe.

1 Like

Cookie Settings