Does SG have a list of all pins available? / Is there a calendar of Avatars, Backgrounds, and Pins for sale in the Shop?

esta el pin de la jarra de cerveza? cuando estara disponible?

is the pin on the beer mug? when will it be available?

I have been waiting for Trinidad and Tobago. Anyone?

I don’t think so no. (No lo creo, no.)

I don’t think there is a Trinidad & Tobago flag pin. You can make a request on this thread: Pin our country flag – Request Flags for Additional Countries [MASTER]

Note I am using this reference sheet by @nomadwolf

1 Like

I should probably update for the various suggestions made unless someone wants to take over this.
However, I do want to note that the current cycle will be 1 week later than ‘predicted’ as they jumped back 1 week with the new version (and supposed addition of the rainbow flag). Saudi Arabia was on Nov 13, and then again on Nov 30.

5 Likes

Thanks for tracking this @nomadwolf. Much appreciated :innocent:

2 Likes

Currently 122 different pins. Find today’s pin and calculate when your desired pin will show up. Note that with updates, the sequence might shift, but the order remains the same.

6 Likes

No ‘bacon’ pin? We must have a bacon pin! :bacon:

3 Likes

No dragon makes me sad when the green heart agian.?

1 Like

Dude[eious]! I made a predictor tool!
You can find it in the “pin our country flag” thread :wink:

1 Like

Anyone know when the USA flag will come around again? Going off the prediction dates on the spreadsheet it should be today, but that is not the case. Today is Singapore, so if the order on the sheet remains constant, USA should be around 15 days from now, depending on what pins have been added in between them.

2 Likes

Thanks for Asking Dan. I had a feeling I have seen this one before LOL

Its lame to check shop everyday, if your country pins, or other type.