Does reworked Aegir get the scopes?

Reworked heros and much more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guinevere 4-80 and two Aegirs 3-70. One flanking and one at the other wing, so their specials donā€™t overlap.

(and two Fridas, Ariel, Kunchen, Onatel and Delilah; certainly tanks arenā€™t a problem; but I donā€™t have snipers, boo-hoo).

2 Likes

What about second round in wars? I realize the caedmons, Evelynā€™s and hatters just became alot more usefull, for my purposes in an intermediate allaince he might work well.

Looking at the release notes I have a doubt and the update isnā€™t yet available here soā€¦

The defense buff is full team but is the heal for damage dealt and spirit link also full team or still the three? I believe the wording is for full team on both of the others but just looking for confirmationā€¦

ā€¦and yes @LadyAnesthesia and @PeachyKeen, Boril with emblems is turning into a proper little monster. People seem to be overconfident that a 4* tank is easy pickings so win ratio is improving even as higher level players are raiding meā€¦loving it. Now with 125% riposte!! :wink:

1 Like

For Aegir, as far as I know, it is still full team for increased attack, heal from normal damage, and share damage for three turns, while the element link is a small bit of healing for blue allies for 6 turns.

I believe heā€™ll be good on defense as a flank, as a tank itā€™ll be ok, time will tell, like iā€™ve said he will definitely punish a bad board, but almost any vanilla 5* does that too. Itā€™ll do really good on offence, but even the previous version wasnt bad apart from the share 3 damage.
What I still dislike is the 3 turns duration, 4 turns would have been perfect.

1 Like

ā€¦but at least you donā€™t need to put anymore work into him, if I recall correctly you had to tank with him after losing a betā€¦

Aegir needs heroes with strong defenses beside him, so his spirit link doesnā€™t work against (even with the 30% general buff).

Putting heroes such as Elena beside Aegir is basically extending a weak defense to three members.

Wait, isnā€™t the change that the damage is shared across 5 heroes now? I assumed so when they said all his buffs are across all team members now. And well, spirit link is a buff.

1 Like

So is he going to get scopes or not

So heā€™s now a proper 5 star Gunnar + more buffs?

Definitely deserving them now!

1 Like

If no Ariel or frida come in the next 2 months, yes * for me

I still didnā€™t update (iOS user), but my interpretation is that the spirit link is three-ally, while the defensive increase is for all allies.

For people without a bunch of HOTM style heroes, remember that Kiril, Grimm, and Richard all charge up at the same time. Kiril buff + grimm debuff and damage + Richard damage is a heavy hit to 3 heroes.

2 Likes

Then the patch notes are wrong, because it flat out says all buffs are applied to all allies now.

Probably Iā€™m wrong. LOL.

Nope all share damage:

• Aegir: Removed +54% defense against Nature buff. Added +30% defense buff. All buffs affect all allies.

It says ā€˜ā€˜all the other buffs [this one included] affect all alliesā€™ā€™.
So basically theyā€™ve replaced the 54% nature buff with the 30% defense buff, while all the other buffs share damage included are extended to all allies.

So now Aegir should look like: [theoretically - i dont have the update either]:

1. Caster and all the allies share received damage with each other for 3 turns.
  2. Caster and all allies heal 100% of the normal damage they deal to enemy for 3 turns.
  3. Caster and all allies receive + 30% defense buff for probably 3 turns.
  4. Element link [same +4% health for blue allies].
4 Likes

Does reworked Aegir get the scopes?

Yes, I would use him as flank for defenses and as healer on titans.
You would save a lot of items everyday.

Yo, btw, does Richard worth mats?

Yes, on titans he decreases attack and on PvP It can flip attack buffs, on top of being a good tank

Hereā€™s my question, maybe more experienced minds would know the answer to this, or maybe we just need to wait and see butā€¦ will Aegirā€™s Paladin talent override his new 30% buff or does he gain 25% defense on top of the 30% from his skill? Would be quite unfortunate if he loses 5% defensive buff when Protect gets activated.

1 Like

Iā€™ve not yet used Paladin emblems, but I thought the talent stacksā€¦ Maybe someone with actual experience can chime in.