Does harpoon defence down work on mythic titans?

So, if you use a harpoon on a stunned titan, it will give defence down on top of attack down.

I was wondering if the same applies to mythic titans? Thank you in advance!

1 Like

yes harpoons work but remember the mythic titan will NOT drop titan parts.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Yes, I understand that mythic titans do not drop parts. I mainly just want to use harpoons to bring town defence. That way I can save a hero spot for high attack hero.

lots of good info in this thread, happy hunting

2 Likes

Wait, don’t harpoons knock down attack and not defense?

They knock both down if the titan is stunned. Otherwise, just attack.

2 Likes

I think you would be better off using a hero with defense down, even if that means lowering the team attack stat. Those item slots are too important to waste on harpoons imo.

Super Mana / Tornadoes / Hurricanes / Scrolls of Alteration

Charge everyone that needs to be… Fire them before making any moves… Spin the board and use scrolls as the board gets primed…

That strategy gets me into the top 1%.

2 Likes

That’s a good point. Thank you. I will definitely do some serious strategizing for the next mythic titan.

Just be mindful of the Mythic Titan that gains damage reduction stacks against D down (sure it’s purple, correct me if I’m wrong???)

Edit…no purple is from Attack buffs I think…dang…can’t put my finger on it

2 Likes

Counterpoint: harpoons are significantly more affordable than those items, so for players who can’t afford to spend a full complement of those items (especially on every single Mythic Titan hit), it’s good to have a viable budget plan as well.

True.

I do 5-6 hits with that set of items. The other hits I just use basic items.

Minor mana, mana, antidotes, axes, etc.

I push to get to top 1% in half my hits so that I am not using TOO much big stuff!