Does APP force new members to join WARS?

NEED INFO.
Our ALLIANCE has PPL new to Empires.
We have WAR RULES.

Either member ignored OUR ALLIANCE WAR RULE or as someone suggested THE APP FORCES NEW PLAYERS TO JOIN THE WARS?

Can someone clear this up?
I thought YOU MUST JOIN THE WAR TO PARTICIPATE… NEVER HEARD OF APP NOW FORCES ANYONE TO JOIN IN.

It seems THE APP MAY SUGGEST A PLAYER TAKE THE APP TUTORIAL ON WARS … JOIN WARS TO DO SO???
Anyone know the ANSWERS to these questions?

The game will make anyone take participation in a war when they hit level 12.

There is no avoiding that since it’s considered to be tutorial.

After that war ends, the person may choose not to participate in wars by clicking the option in the Alliance menu (tick box).

Sadly I found no way around that.

The best thing which I found is how to make a defender’s team illegal for war, thus the player has to be a spectator.

The game, however, still counts him as an active war participant, resulting in the opponent’s team having 1 more additional team.

I had an issue with my solo alliance when 10 of my side accounts hit level 12 almost simultaneously. I made their defense teams illegal for the war, and we ended up with 2 of us vs 12 of them. Needless to say, we stood no chance.

How to make a participant’s defense team illegal for war? Simple - register a team, then eat (train with) anyone on that team. Say, your team contains a 2* feeder hero Needler. Just eat it after you register the team and there you have it! Illegal defense team.

5 Likes

The default is that you participate in Wars.
Members must click on the opt out to not participate.

2 Likes

Are you saying WHEN MEMBER REACHES LVL 12 they can OPT OUT OF WARS at that time?

Some say IT IS FORCED PARTICIPATION IN WARS AT LVL 12.

I thought it WAS AN OPTION IN GAME TO TAKE THE WAR TUTORIAL?? Do you know?

ty 4 your help

When I went to a new alliance in my alternate account it made me participate I could not ipr out until after the war

1 Like

ty!! Very thorough.

To be clear,
THE APP FORCES PPL AT LVL 12
TO TAKE THE WAR TUTORIAL??

& THE APP FORCES THE LVL 12 MEMBERS TO JOIN WARS?

I just want that to be perfectly clear BCOZ TO JOIN A WAR TUTORIAL YOU CAN CHOOSE TO SIMULTANEOUSLY OPT OUT OF WARS IS NOT SAME AS FORCED TO PARTICIPATE BY THE APP.

I didn’t know APP WAS FORCING WAR PARTICIPATION AT LVL 12. ???

thank you again for your time and knowledge

1 Like

Yes and the WAR tutorial is the first WAR.
They can’t OPT OUT.

BY THE way, how can you write like THAT?

1 Like

You are saying… to be CLEAR

You joined a seperate ALLIANCE w an ALT.
YOU FOUND YOU WERE FORCED BY APP TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WAR.

Are you saying though… YOU WERE ASKED IF YOU WANTED A WAR TUTORIAL… CLICKED YES?
& IF SO… THAT IS WHERE YOU WERE FORCED INTO WARS???

*You *COULD NOT OPT OUT??

Or is it that APP WARNED YOU IF YOU TAKE THE WAR TUTORIAL YOU WILL BE JOINING WARS?? You than took the WAR TUTORIAL & COUOD NOT OPT OUT… BUT, APP HAD WARNED YOU??

Plz share which if you recall.

ty so much for your input!!

lol… Brain Trauma

Do you have other questions?

Nope, everything crystal clear now.

1 Like

lol

I do appreciate your help here.

ty!!