Does anyone summon for troops outside of Ninja Tower anymore?

Maybe if I would lvl them. But at the moment I’m only leveling mana troops and this is probably a lifetime project, so I will never level a single Ninja troop. And even although an unleveled Ninja troop is better than an unleveled/little leveled mana or crit I have enough leveled troops in most colors to use instead of Ninja and make a difference.

At the moment we have for example a yellow titan, my team is rigard c, Cheshire cat, Clarissa, hel and miki.
Miki has a blue mana troop, the cat the big dark manatroop, rigard c a lvl 5, Clarissa a lvl 11. With that they are all one stone faster. Hel has at the moment an unleveled crit troop, if I get a dark Ninja troop I would swap them.

That’s pretty much it in every color, so I don’t need more than 1 Ninja troop each, because for the other heroes in the stack I have something else fitting.

At 1st release NT, I didn’t wait to summon on NT, I summon directly on normal troop portal, to get yellow mana troops,… then after seeing the odds and relize that,… I decide to hoard ETT for NT, and stop HA10 swich to HA9, the 2nd is always use for HA6, so for a while until I get yellow mana troops. But I’m not regrets, I get yellow mana troop from portal and also 2nd from HA9 and 3rd yellow mana from NT troop portal.
So, now and forward I keep and hoard ETT only for NT troop portal.

Currently I only have 1 red Ninja troop, and applied for Scarlett+18 CB for Titan.

Why? Hel is avarage, and she is also not a ranger.
She need Mana trooop lvl23 or lvl17 with emblem +19.
If I were you, I would level mana troop to 17 and give Hel emblem.

4 Likes

Like many here, I do save my tokens for the Ninja troops gate.
I currently have 17 coins & hope to get 1 Dark Ninja, 1 Holy Ninja, 1 Dark mana troops.
To complete my set of 5 colors.

Because:

I need probably another year or probably longer, before I have another dark troop at level 23. Until then an unleveled Ninja troop makes the highest damage.

1 Like

I haven’t looked into the ninja troops enough…do you need more than one of each colour? Also is there a hero that’s best to put them on like a high attack stat hero?

Here you can read more about the different troops.

Maybe. I don’t, but there isn’t one right way. If you are mostly into tile damage, for example mono pvp teams and not a heavy spender with 5 leveled manatroops more Ninja troops in one color can be useful.

Yes high attack stat with Ninja troop is useful, also a more aggressive special is useful because of the bypass chance compared to a passive one.

3 Likes

No. Every savvy player should only do troop pulls from Ninja portal.

Why?

The Ninja troop portal gives 5% better odds than the common every day troop portal. So, for any player seeking to level up troops ( which should be every player) the regular portal is a waste - a rip-off to put it more bluntly.

1 Like

i’m slightly under the percentages for my troop pulls for the entirety of my playing the game, so hopefully that means i’ll get a glut of 4* troops in NT at some point haha.

i don’t disagree that the resource requirements for some of the late building items and processes (HL, AL, HA) are ridiculous, but if your current needs are a different type of 4* troop, why not take advantage of HA9, especially if you’ve got a glut of 4* troops you’d otherwise be feeding away?

2 Likes

Because there’s only a 10% chance that you’ll get the troop you need.

In the grand scheme of things, you’re much more likely to get it through summons than through HA9.

Depend on patience and the needs… so for 1,2,3 year playing without mana troop (assuming only depend on ETT), that are hard to achive, specially for playstyle that need 2x, 3x, 4x or 5x copy of mana troop on same colors.
HA9 is the solutions, so while waiting and hoarding ETT, retraining HA9 is another good mana troop resource.

But in reality, that’s a pretty good quote, it’s even higher because you can’t get the troop back you put in so there are only 9 different troops and the chance for you getting your troop is around 11,11%.

I would say we can assume that only f2p, c2p or p2p who seldom summon troops will use this building for that purpose, people who regularly do 10x summons in the troop portal will get a full set of troops probably before they reach hero academy.

So just some math to compare it:

Say we run HA9 for half a year that’s 24 transformations
1-(0.8888^24) = 94%
So after half a year you have a pretty good chance getting what you want.

I’m able to collect between 30-40 coins for each Ninja tower, so in total maybe 100 free pulls in a half year.
1-(0.99^100) = 63%
For 95% chance like half a year HA9 you need around 300 pulls. Everybody should know how long he needs to do 300 pulls in the troop portal.

I mean around 60% isn’t completely bad, but it’s also not near the same like HA. So if you really want a special troop, I would always use HA9 to get it.

2 Likes

I thought you don’t get your same color troop back? Not just the same troop, i.e. you put in a blue mana troop, you have a chance of anything BUT blue mana or crit. Meaning you really have a 12.5% chance.
But I haven’t used it, and now I have no reason to since I have all the mana and crit troops I need.

I myself haven’t used it, but I know some from my alliance who were hunting manatroops and I’m pretty sure they also got the same color back.

But I will ask them for clarification.

Whaaat? Never heard about this. I though it could not output what we input only.
And I only use about 8x retraining…

# Date IN OUT DESC
1 2020-11-29 Crit Nature Crit Dark -
2 2020-12-06 Crit Nature Crit Holy -
3 2020-12-13 Crit Nature Mana Dark +
4 2020-12-20 Crit Fire Crit Nature -
5 2020-12-27 Crit Nature Crit Ice -
6 2021-01-03 Crit Ice Mana Holy +
7 2021-01-10 Crit Ice Crit Red -
8 2021-01-17 Crit Ice ? Forget…

So my 7x retraining, all results was different color as well… but this is small sample though.

It’s funny, I thought I saw it mentioned somewhere that it trains to other colored troops. But maybe I misunderstood the wording. Not sure where I saw that though.

1 Like

Defense is the key to a strong team i summons all the time

Even though i have a ninja troop in each color, I store up all of my troop tokens I acquire and use them in during the ninja event due to the higher chance of getting a 4* troop.

I have all of the troops I need, so they all just become feeders, but because of the higher chance of getting 4*s, I still only use them during the ninja event.

2 Likes

In a way I was lucky during those pulls
But I didn’t get what I was looking for

I do but before the ninja tower appears I save troop tokens for a few weeks I have a color Def ninjas now