Does anyone schedule these things to happen all at once? / Too many activities/ Overlapping Rare Quests, Atlantis Rises, Alliance War, Class Trials, Raid Tournaments, etc MASTER

The Masquerade + Shiloh Desert feels like a good moment to resurrect this thread. :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

lol, good point but I tell myself that I would rather have more content (especially with free AM and summons) than less :grin: :sweat_smile: worst case, I have one less WE flask for AR this week. At least the WE cost for Masquerade is pretty low/reasonable, especially when compared to Shiloh.

5 Likes

Well you do have
35 hrs to get one done and 44 hrs for the other

Idk i dont have much issue gettin em done, that bein said it wouldnt have hurt to have shiloh show up tomorrow instead(with everything added, may be better to put rare quests on a more set schedule without a 3 day variance)

6 Likes

I don’t either, but I think the premise of this thread has always been about players who are less active than we are.

I’ve personally never found I needed to use WE Flasks for any of the Quests/Events, even when they’ve overlapped.

At most it’s sometimes meant I just don’t fill a Monster Chest right away, which isn’t a big deal to me.

9 Likes

If you do want to voice your support for this, there’s a potential solution offered here: Monday is Rare Quest day. Ironically it doesn’t prevent this very situation, but at least we’d know the rare quest was coming on Monday so we could save WE for it and do the costume quest Tuesday when nothing’s going on.

3 Likes

Also according to the tentative 2020 JANUARY Calendar, Shiloh was overlapping AR, I’d personally much prefer today and being able to get Shiloh out of the way first.

9 Likes

One done, the other has only 2 levels to go. Much better this way than Atlantis Rises + Trials + Rare Quest :confused:

4 Likes

And I just got an elemental chest to be filled too…

2 Likes

Ditto

5 Likes

Flask Feast :baby_bottle:

1 Like

Ur emblem pack has fighter emblems?

AND i just got my elemental…love it!

3 Likes

I’d like to have this problem right now lol

2 Likes

If only we always had such great quests and not “Harvest Food”, “Scavenge Resources”, “Find Battle Items I” half of the time, if all quests got completely revamped… Then we woukd have a packed schedule throughout the whole year :joy::rofl:

(I wish we had :grimacing:)

3 Likes

Quests should be adjusted to the player level to make them fun, worth and challenging for all players and at all times.

Shiloh was marginal this time.
21 sec clip of the darts.

1 Like

I was super happy Shiloh came early. It gave me the last dart I needed for Joon, been saving up feeders for the last few days… and bam!

5 Likes

I clicked on it and got *drum roll …this

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a “sale/offer” with WE flasks. Spend the $$$ :rofl:

1 Like

I actually have this in my Shop offers currently:

But that comes up periodically no matter what, so I don’t think much of the timing being significant.

4 Likes

Instead of that offer :point_up_2:I’d rather have another tab in the shop that’s titled utility and have world, raid, and titan flasks as well as loot tickets available for purchase just like you can buy gems.

1 Like