Does anyone schedule these things to happen all at once? / Too many activities/ Overlapping Rare Quests, Atlantis Rises, Alliance War, Class Trials, Raid Tournaments, etc MASTER

May I kindly highlight that the quest for the 4* ac material (book) should have appeared since 4 days (about)

1 Like

Solution: Store world energy jars for those occasions.

2 Likes

I’m semi active and gladly welcome all these events and quests, I think it’s brilliant

The only time it’s not brilliant is when I am spending the whole day moving house and don’t have a chance to log in… Or some other example

2 Likes

Keep em coming!

Twenty

2 Likes

Well the game is in full swing and the devs are trying to figure out what else they can give us to do. Oh I know let’s change the challenges from 10 -15, and make legendary basically impossible to do.

Well they have succeeded .
Instead of spending 3-4 hrs a day on the game heck why not stick around for 8 and try to get all the ■■■■ done.

Hahahaha I’m done with this and know some top players that have just quit and probably a heap others are going to as well.

Atlantis Rising and Mount Umber

I’ll do my best to trigger people here with my sense of entitlement and this request / discussion point:

Back in September, it was announced that AR would be shortened by one full day (29%) due to the addition of new content: Atlantis Rises: Duration Change to a 3-Day Event, New Schedule: Thu-Sat

During discussion of this change, it was discovered that SG made the change to help us manage our WE better: Thoughts on changing the Atlantis Rises schedule and shortening the duration [Schedule has been UPDATED]

AR, challenge events, and seasonal events are the biggest drains on WE, and they all have excellent rewards, whether for completion or just participation. After those, rare quests at 60 WE are the next most expensive in terms of WE, and are considered to be must-complete content whenever they are available.

Since October 2nd, SG has been thoughtful in ensuring that rare quests did not fall during AR or a trial (see @Novo’s wonderful #calendar work). And I feel as though the community has taken notice of this and expressed appreciation for what we believe has been intentional scheduling of events to spread out our key WE expenditures.

With the costume event being put on hold, we were also happy to have AR extended by one day back to it’s previous schedule. Atlantis Rises: Temporary Duration Extension (Dec 2019 - Jan 2020)

So it’s disappointing to wake up this morning ready to farm AR only to find out that there is also a new rare quest that will use up two flasks worth of WE. Given that the extension is also going to overlap Sunday’s trial, we’re not getting as much of a benefit/replacement for the removal of the costume event.

I’m not sure if the rare quest coming today was a mistake or oversight in scheduling because AR is a week early this month. It is bittersweet to have it happen during AR.

So I’d like to request one free WE flask for everyone, like we’re kindly given for each challenge event. I feel like without it, extending AR is a hollow gesture.

6 Likes

It was a surprise,not a good one in fact, when i saw mount umber showing the same day that AR.
Anyways its your choice if you bait and spend money or something to refill your WE (i think is the idea of developers, that we feel overwhelmed and then spend in refill energy)

You can do MU today and having another 3 days to farm and do AR.
its a shame , a pity, i know but this is the way devs wanted.

1 Like

Well, I would surely like to be surprised with quests that give me access to free MAT anytime…besides, we now have 4days of AR in the interim, instead of the reduced 3days…imo.it would only require a little adjustment of priority.

4 Likes

They could of moved MU to Tuesday :woman_shrugging: Not a lot was going on then?

1 Like

Fair point but rare quests coinciding with Atlantis is not new right? Or am I mistaken?

I mean it may have changed recently but it’s something we have put up with for the majority of time. Not saying what they did is right either

3 Likes

You’ve jinxed us all with this post! Now we are going to get both find gems quests, and a find recruits quest that drops a token, over the next couple days. :joy:

5 Likes

Yep I hate how the devs make me feel overwhelmed

10 Likes

Just saying but I don’t think that SG intentionally put the quests at different time to stuff. I think it just fell that way seeing as the quests are approximately 10 days apart.

I think that it’s just what it is… Prioritise, adapt, move on.

Everyone is in the same boat and everyone has the same situation.

6 Likes

What do you want to tell me with that? Not all players are in your situation .
In my case i stock only the flasks given in the period before Atlantis . This time there were 6 . Then i consider or not to spend gems to keep farming so i dont like the idea of sharing world energy in rare mats quest . ( But i dont have option)
The fact you have stocked that quantity of flask doesnt mind that devs dont want to make their profit . And this is a strategy to keep people spending money

Do reasonably well in the challenge events the week before AR and you’ll have plenty of WE flasks.

4 Likes

The choice is exactly up to you.

Ok guys.
Sorry for my wrong opinion.
You are right . With the right farming , staying relatively high in challanges events i will be able to stock hundreds of flask.
Sad i started in September . Im really far away of that standard of competitive Game .
I barely get 3 or 4 flask per challenge . I see most of users here get over 10 flask per challanges and dont use in AR( its imposible to stock that quantity if you use them )
Sorry again ! Im the 1% Who cant stock hundreds of flask between AR.

Pd: come on ! You cannot keep defending devs. Accept the reality of the Game . Everything what is done is done to make a profit . And its ok , is a business.
Its up oneself if spend or not but this rare quest is not something random

And a find battle items quest that drops a raid flask :joy:

1 Like

I don’t stick a lot of WE flasks. Just what I get in between AR’s each month and I use some them in between for rare quests. But to me personally having a rare quest during AR doesn’t really bother me. I finish the quest and then move on to AR. When I run out of WE flasks I just farm like I normally would waiting on the WE to refill. But that’s just me. I had less then 20 WE flasks for this Atlantis and like 30 loot tickets. So I just make the best of what I got

1 Like

Finished the quest, got the mats, used a WE flask and kept it going. No need to write an essay about it imho.

2 Likes