Does anyone help me in my defense?

Hello, I’m having a hard time defending myself. my current team and alberich-azlar-frida-marjana-lianna, but I lose many trophies (60% of defeats).
I’m looking for a tank so I can improve on the statistics. I have justice, aegir, mitsuko, onatel, Richard and kunchen as probable tanks.
I’ll send the photos of the best heroes I have.
how would you build the best defense?
thank you

1 Like

Alby Onatel Azlar Aegir Lianna

Alby-Oatmeal-Aegir-Marjana-Khiona

2 Likes

BTW, having a winning record of 40% on defense is actually quite good. You should be holding about 2600 trophies with your bench. It’s almost impossible to hold more than 2600 these days.

The other thing about defense: test different configurations. You’ll gain trophies filling your chest, then lose them when you close the app. There’s an equilibrium level of trophies that a team can maintain, plus or minus. Try some different configurations and see which works best for your bench.

I like @NPNKY’s suggestion, but I’d flip Khiona and Marjana.

3 Likes

Thank you … I’m trying to improve the tank.

I’m not a big fan of Azlar at tank; too squishy. The tank candidates you’ve got are Kunchen, Aegir, Justice and Richard. Frida isn’t bad in that role, either, I think. Frankly, I’m not excited about Justice; she’s got no other real use outside tank. Aegir is great on titan hits, and a Frida+Richard combo on offense will be very strong; make that Grimm+Frida+Richard for a flank-clearing combo (all at average mana, conveniently).

However, you’ve got Ariel waiting for scopes, and I think she’s too important to skip over. So I might try pushing Kunchen.

3 Likes

Thank you. You helped me a lot. I’ll follow your advice.

1 Like

Is Justice a he? I always assumed it was lady justice…the breastplate seems to support that.

1 Like

:blush: Justice remains a she…

2 Likes