Does anyone have success here?

Does anyone ever get any additional members from posting here? We have posted here multiple times trying to add to our alliance and have not recruited 1 single member. It seems the only way to get active players out of inactive alliances is to search them out

Well, if you create multiple topics for recruitment it might not work. A very nice way the frequent recruiters use is that they create one topic properly advertising of their alliance and then periodically bump the post so that it gains traction over time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok…just tried that with our old post. Thank you. We are stuck at 18 members and really just wanna fill up so we can get to stronger titans

It looks like your recruitment post went 22 days between bumps. There are a lot of alliances posting recruiting threads, so after a few days with no bumps, your thread will be quite far down in the section. Many people won’t even search down past the first 20 or 30 posts.

I’d encourage you to bump your thread more regularly, and also to think about ways to differentiate yourself from other alliances that are recruiting.

Think about it like this: if you were looking for an alliance, what kind of ads would make you want to check an alliance out? Do you like long ads or short? Lots of details or a few key points? Humorous or serious? Those are the sort of questions you should be asking yourself as you look to craft an ad.

4 Likes

Hey @murph393
I’ve found a number of great people for our alliance through the forum.

I did some research first and had a look at other recruitment ads for ideas. Can I suggest you start there.

Good luck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you, I’ll try that. Guess it’s more competitive than I anticipated

We have found good people on this forum.

1 Like