Does anyone actually use those S1 harvesters?

I find them completely useless, maybe if I hadn’t completed S1 I would use them.

3 Likes

Always, want them out of my inventory :smile:

1 Like

In fact, I still do not have plan and no time for using them… :man_shrugging: so busy with so many events, quest, avatar mission, etc… etc.
But, later I will do and try it to get advantadge of resource… and WE is still for AR the king of resources.

1 Like

Nope

Yep

I forget they’re even there, have used only a couple over 5 POVs now - sure, they might be better than absolutely nothing, but not by much

1 Like

I’ve used a few, yeah. If:

• My WE is full or nearly full; and
  • Two new quests that I don’t care about have recently popped up; and
  • There aren’t any events coming up in the next 24 hours; and
  • I’m caught up with new S3 levels; and
  • I’m caught up with new S3 avatar and special stage missions

Then I’ll expect to be farming 1-8-7 for at least a day, so I’ll use one. It hasn’t happened a lot, but I’ve used a couple of Omnia Harvesters and Item Harvesters. I’ll probably use the ham ones at some point too, since I’m always short on ham.

But that’s a long and rare list of conditions, for sure!

5 Likes

Yea might make a day of 8-7 farming when I’ve finished S3 and there’s nothing else. Give them for AR even one that last’s 10 mins lol :smiley:

1 Like

Nope. Total wastes of space in my inventory.

I used one, one time. I was building some buildings where the start times were close enough together to where I didn’t have the mats to start them both. So I popped one with a few WE flasks (Since I have 139587134 of those), to farm the resources to start my other building. But now, no. I have plenty of resources built up, so I can do whatever I want with reckless abandon!

Nope, I forget they are there, and don’t farm s1 anymore so they just stay ignored in inventory.

If AR isn’t on and there are no quests taking priority and I have an Elemental Box active then I will pop one.

1 Like

I’ve used several item harvesters and omnia harvesters. When there is a day without anything special happening (usually a Tuesday it seems) I will fire one off before starting any WE for the day. When running one, I usually farm 5-8 for packs, or maybe 8-7 for recruits.

The increase isn’t massive or game-changing, but it is non-zero and free. I don’t go out of my way to extra farm on that day, but all my WE does go into one of those levels for the day. The ~8 hours I lose by sleeping on the backend just goes to waste. If I’m REALLY smart, I’ll wait about 20 minutes after waking to fire it, so that I can clean up the sleep WE on the next morning to squeeze just a little more out of it. But if I don’t, eh, no big deal since it’s such a small change anyway.

3 Likes

They are relatively useless and I would much appreciate if they were replaced by 500k food bundles instead. Maybe a 1Mil food bundle. Or have the harvesters apply to S2 as well.

3 Likes

I’ll active them just to get rid of them, but they’re useless to me. If they made them work in all seasons it would make more sense, S1 is largely irrelevant to long term players aside from a few levels a day for your monster chest.

I keep all of them received ever, hoping that one day they will realize it just asks for update and do something about it.

2 Likes

Yeah I guess I’m doing the same if they ever expand them to S2

2 Likes

Yep, all of them except recruits. I’d use recruits too if I needed them, but once you have advanced house at 9 or 10 you really have too many recruits normally.

When I remember they actually exist, which is not very often, I’ll pop an item or recruit harvester if there is nothing else available for me to work on except farming 1-8-7. I don’t think I’ve used any of the ham and iron harvesters though and would prefer it if they just gave us more bundles. :man_shrugging:

I’d imagine they are useful for newer players still working through s1.

2 Likes

I use mine. Normally when path of valour wants me to do 6 season 1 map stages or defeat special enemies.

2 Likes

I’ve popped 1 or 2 out of curiosity, wasn’t impressed. I’ll use one if farming s1

I have AL the harvesters still. Have not and will not use any. I really hope they will do something to make them better.

1 Like