Does anybody know how many slots a roster can have at max?

As the title says. How long can u buy extensions for roster? Is there an end?

My hero capacity is currently 134 with the option to expand… this is a good question, how far can one go???

1 Like

Mine is at 197. I don’t think there is a limit (except for the gems you are willing to spend), or probably shouldn’t be.

3 Likes

Mine is AT 235 - and it is getting more expensive

3 Likes

I’d guess it’s unlimited. I’ve already seen 400+ :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thx to all so far! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sky…opps! Money is the limit.
I have seen 358.

3 Likes

I know someone at 582

3 Likes

Ask @Olmor. I believe he is unable to buy more slots.

1 Like

I can buy slots and don’t think, they are limited, but no more teams. Teamlimit is 15.

3 Likes

@AliceCooper, How about SkyMoney!!! You know, when it rains cash!!! Never been caught out in one of those. Would really hate to be covered head to toe in 100$ bills!!! :wink:

1 Like

WOW just WOW must be nice. Ask what the 5 spots cost up there

1 Like

@PapaHeavy. You will be new CEO of E&P. And let us play for 50% discount aka 1 legendary in every 10 pulls…lol.

@Olmor, you mean you filled up the 15 team slot already?

2 Likes

Yes, I even would like to have more teams, but some heroes are in several of them.

I have about 70 unique epics and legends and a bunch of rares, 101 heroes all together.

I wish I had 3 or 4 teams for each color and 4 utility teams. Farming, Def, Titan and Experimental.

5 Likes

@AliceCooper, so THAT’S what it feels like to be the CEO of E&P…or Zynga?

…gasp…it’s so hard to breathe in this cash hurricane…gasp…caviar and Bentley’s STAT!!!
:joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

1000 gems now, I think he said.
Every 3 and 4* hero maxed, doesn’t own all 5*s but has never fed one away

2 Likes

@Olmor,

Wow! That is quite a lot. I had been playing for 8 months and so far there are only 17 epic and 3 maxed legendary. Gonna get rid of the many dupes but hero academy is still a long way.

@PapaHeavy

Well, cash is god…lol. I should’ve bought more hero and team slots instead of summons…sigh!

1 Like

Any insight on Hero Academy? Does anybody have any idea if 4* dobles are worth keeping? Got quite a bunch of those. I keep one dupe for each hero, no more. My curent capacity is at 107 and sometimes it gets pretty crowdwed, especialy when I save trainer heroes for some project.

1 Like

@AliceCooper, you and me both bro. I’m having a serious roster space problem at this time. I did manage to pull the consultation prize of Gretel, however I now also have too many heroes that I’d prefer not to feed away. I imagine I’m breaking down and buying more space…again. Totally blew my budget out of the water too

2 Likes

@Ian487

I’ve got no idea about the hero academy too and I prefer it this way for a minor surprise.
In the meantime, lets just assume the hero academy is a place to trade a dupe for another dupe. At least, a suitable(same color) meal for legendary upgrades…lol.

@PapaHeavy
Yeah. Once upon a time, I actually keep a dupes of 8 Wus, 4 Chaos, 5 Li Xius and 3 Hu Taos along with a few 3 * and 4 * holy trainer heroes hoping to get Joon from tc20. Due to space constraint, I decided to feed them all to level a hopeless Chao. Those holy collection alone was enough to bring Chao to 4 53. Freed more than 25 space in the proccess.

2 Likes