Does anybody else think

…that not being able to have a chance at getting HOTM with regular summon tokens is kinda BS… You don’t get that many tokens really as it is and the chance of even getting the HOTM is next to impossible. Unless you throw money at the game. Which I used to not mind doing on occasion, but now that I am getting married next year and planning to buy a house, I am putting my moneys on lock down. I feel like with the extremely low chances of even getting the HOTM SG should allow you to also have those extremely low chances with regular summon tokens, not just epic hero summon tokens…

Input, info and other peoples complaints on the topic are welcome.

1 Like

Are you talking about daily summons?

If that was the case the small chance there already is would decrease. The chance for even getting the token would decrease. I am sure the free daily summon would go away.

I don’t think it would change anything to be honest, but it may make it more difficult in my opinion.

Nope, I do not mean the free daily summon. I am referring to the use of “summon tokens” or the spending of gems.

The HOTM is possible through either of these scenerios.

The chances are very low. Some people get lucky. For me I have only gotten 1 in 6 months playing.

I wish it was more random instead of 1 person getting 5 and 1000 other people getting none.

But it is what it is.

I spend some but can’t afford to throw a lot of money out there.

1 Like

Someone has thought that maybe spending the gems saved in elemental invocations when the monthly event is, there are more chances to win the Hotm or at least some hero of the month.

well, i currently play 3 accounts, and I have gotten a few HOTM on each account, but never have i gotten one from a regular “summon token” only “Epic hero tokens”.

which regular summon are you referring to?

You can only get them in the epic or in elemental/event summons.

heroes of the monthly challenge

the standard silver summon tokens… or even the epic troop tokens. though id imagine there is a small chance with the troop tokens though i have never gotten a HOTM when using them.

as far as I know the troop tokens don’t yield them. I could be wrong.

The Silver ones are essentially the daily summons which I spoke about initially. If they were available here the chance would diminish and the odds of getting a silver token would also diminish. And the free daily token would probably go away.

honestly I would be ok with that happening if it gave more opportunities to get the HOTM, because i can produce guys fast enough that i don’t really even need the summons… i feel like all tokens should all have a chance to yield a bonus HOTM… maybe be diminishing chances with the more common ones, but still a chance none the less…

1 Like

Agreed, the daily summons are nice early on but as you grow they just become a tedious task in the morning for me…

With my luck I will get the August one when I make a few event pulls. The one that doesn’t excite me. But isn’t that how everything always happens…

1 Like

pretty d@mn much… cuz I probably wont spend money on gems anymore unless they are the 99 cent deals for 200 gems. and the gems i do get i will probably be using on making my hero capacity bigger and troops to help level thems up… not sure i want to waste on more of the same heros…

1 Like

I am in the same boat. I have just about all the 4*'s. The 5*'s I won’t get from pulls most likely.

I buy the 99 cent offers before the event and have VIP. I might spend a little more than that but not much.

I have enough to level currently.

If TC 20 gives me a 5* great if not I will just grind until I get one.

1 Like

yep exactly the same boat as me… im not even grinding for more 5* guys atm. i have a handful and i am working on leveling everybody up to a usable hero. so i am attempting mass production of heros to train my 4* and 5* heros with…

1 Like