Does accuracy reduction work against Magic passive and S5 passive?

The +Atk% and -Atk% work with Magic passive and S5 passive. My C Rigard can increase Sergei and Waqas passive damage. My C Skittleskull can reduce damage from Sergei boss in the Magic Tower.

But does accuracy reduction work against Magic passive and S5 passive ?

For example,

• If you blind Cristóbal, will he have a chance to miss to apply atk down ?
  • If you use Horus with Wu Kong buff, will Horus’s passive have a chance to miss ?

No, blind works only on tiles/normal attacks and speciall skills.

Just to be sure I did some testing with Agrafena. With 35% accurancy debuff from Drake Fong her passive did hit enemies every time in 30 tries. I can do more testing if you want.

She didn’t miss with Wu buff either.

6 Likes

Thank you. That is really weird. The -Atk% work but -%accuracy didn’t.

Can C Kadilen dodge Magic passive and S5 passive ?

And does the elemental reflect work against Magic passive and S5 passive ?
For example,

• Can Ursena reflect Horus’s passive ?
  • Can Theobald reflect Cristóbal’s passive ?

Passives ignores elemental reflect and they can’t be dodged.

4 Likes

Does ailment from passive also ignore elemental reflect ?

I remember that Theobald can reflect ailment from C Lady of the Lake minion.

Yes, both damage and ailement were applied when elemental reflect was active.

2 Likes

Thank you. That is pretty crazy :rofl:.

Elemental reflect work against ailment from minion but not Magic passive and S5 passive.

Does increasing defense against special skill (E.g. normal Kadilen) work against Magic passive and S5 passive ? I know normal and elemental Def up and down woth with them but never try defense against special skill.

And can Glenda increase Magic passive and S5 passive damage ?

Buffs from Glenda and Kadilen doesn’t work on damage from passives.

2 Likes

@Radar1 Thank you very much for all tests :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

@Radar1 I forget about taunt.

Can taunt block Magic passive and S5 passive damage ?

No, passives ignore taunt.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this!

1 Like

I just found that Mindness Attack can also trigger Magic passive and S5 passive :rofl:. My Faize is hit by Alfrike and receive Mindness Attack. My Faize do Mindness Attack as usual but his passive active and cleanse Mindness Attack for all my ally which allow me to win :rofl:.

1 Like

Interesting! Good catch! I wonder if this per the design…
Faiez’s passive says “effects on special skill… when this character casts their special skill”

Anyway, why was Faiez facing Alfrike? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I use him and Shrubbear against Alfrike tank. They work pretty Ok. Shrubbear is pretty too fragile but still helpful. Faiez is awesome he is like green Rigard + Ailment Protection. He is pretty fragile but is very helpful.

I watch some youtube channel and see that some top player use Faiez in their rush attack war against Alfrike. So, I try that and Faiez work very well :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like