Do you think you know how to develop the game?

in fact, the reproduction does not have much logic … but it is made to download the energy world in a hurry while doing more … the illogical thing are the tickets … if there is automatic playback …

@Gryphonknight This deserves more than the :heart: I gave it.

You made some compelling points, and did so in style. If even 10% of forum posts were as well formatted, articulated, and referenced as yours so consistently are, the forum would be a drastically more useful resource than it already is.

This is what often strikes me the most in conversations about Raid fairness, and desires expressed to “beat other players” — there’s no actual PvP in this game.

So with the premise that we’re playing against AI with a set of rules established by the game and starting circumstances determined by another user (defense team) and RNG (tiles), there’s never equivalency between offense/defense.

To me, at least, that makes most arguments about “fairness” of being beaten on defense problematic, and probably missing the point of Raids.

Yes, lower level players will sometimes beat your defense.

Yes, teams with lower power will sometimes beat your defense.

Yes, luck will sometimes beat your defense.

Yes, more common heroes will sometimes beat your HOTM.

Yes, lower star heroes will sometimes blow your most coveted legendary hero away.

But all of this is “fair” because you can do so too.

*you/your in reference to a hypothetical player, not any particular person in this conversation

To recapitulate:

1 Like

I’m so glad to know I’m not the only one. I only autoplay when I have some other mentally intensive task to complete outside of the game, which keeps my attention away from the HIDEOUS autoplay AI.

Otherwise I mutter ugly words, grab up the phone and take over, because it’s so monumentally stupid.

As to the OP’s complaint, because of the RNG element of tile placement on each board, I’m not overly bothered by the raiding system. And I don’t mind the 3 chances on revenge. Of all of the components currently in the game, raiding is lowest on my list of revisions I’d like to see.

2 Likes