Do you think white rabbit is worth limit brakes

I hav white rabbit at 4/80, + 20 emblems would you limit brake him? Thoughts plz.

Do you have other options? If ao which one/s

Malosi, sif, vivica, uraeus, bai young, mica, all maxed.

Vivika Reg or With CB?

Standerd vivica unfortunately

Then yea White rabbit is your best bet

1 Like

Happy days :+1: white rabbit it is

1 Like

Have fun I don’t have Him :smiling_imp: I’m sure you’ll love those increased stats :heart_eyes:

1 Like

He is prity chunky in all stats with 20 blems

1 Like

That def down is Gold in any circumstance! :star_struck:

1 Like

My thoughts exactly bud lol

1 Like

But always good to get other opinions first

1 Like

I use Rabbit everywhere. He is part of mij raiding team due his yellow defense down, war team, titan team. Very valuable and I will break him if I got the aethers.

2 Likes

Rabbit is ok, I wont limit break him for a fairly mild hit 3 that only does defense down to 1 hero.

I had similar options and chose w rabbit as he is a reasonable defender (fast vs ureaus or devana’s average) and I am highly unlikely to regret breaking him (it will take roughly 30 months at the speed aether are released to have 6 full broken war teams and as he isn’t niche and is fantastic vs krampus I can’t see him dropping out of my attack teams in that time).

Here is mine at +18:

I also broke mist who pairs very well with him (same speed and reduces def vs special skills to increase his damage among other things)

They are often used in war together even though I have over 30 fully emblemed 5*s as they are very effective

2 Likes

How can I say no to those stats lol he’s a beast

1 Like

WR is a pretty good holy option. Whether you LB him depends on your other heroes and from what you wrote, it seems like he’s your best bet.

Personally, my WR will stay at +8 nodes for a while. I use him a fair amount on offense but going to +19 or +20 only gets another 3 attack nodes (for +45 attack) compared to +8 nodes. I feel like it’s not worth it for the 800+ more cleric emblems it would take to get to +19 or +20. There’s just too many cleric healers that I’d rather spread the emblems to. And b/c mine isn’t fully emblemed, naturally I wouldn’t LB him. Eventually, I might take him to +16 nodes to get the remaining 3 attack nodes.

Cookie Settings