Do you talk the talk? Walk the walk. Middle word challenge

Instead he is the best way I know this hero of my own bed and then a beard of a guy from the forum and learning how to play the game.

3 Likes

the Untouchablez are recruiting a new one and it will take me to the top alliances of my own business also to be able move to Louisville to get the ■■■■ away fro and I have a lot to do

5 Likes

I’m addicted to this game and it’s great for leveling up ninja and wars. Congratulations on top attacker Brock and great job leveling up joker. Time for wars! Check defense teams and get ready to battle for the opponent to get a good board ( have to cheat a little here to tell you board and reset both came up lol!) You should tank your flags and then I can tell y’all what you are going good…this is hilarious and sad at the same time…:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I am waiting for food to be processed. Please let me know if you want to go to the directory, and so on. I don’t know what happened to your books.

Lol I am mostly on the forums on my laptop.

4 Likes

The other purple color stacking and I can do it with the community of a specific event that will linger on a release date and then the corners are the only way that the devs will have to ask the audience for the best way of doing a good thing.

7 Likes

Game next time and we can get a lot more done than we ever have. Ahhh ok I’m not going anywhere near my life I don’t want him anymore lol omg

3 Likes

Hahahahaha I’m not sure if you have a clue about it but you gotta go make it right about me and you guys are doing just good things

2 Likes

I am a man of the word and I am not a good person to be in the car a lot of times and I am not sure what to do with my life and I am not a good person to be with you guys.

…And then it just repeated “I am not a good person” :frowning: It started out pretty good, with me being a “man of the word” and all - that sounds prophetic! But then it went downhill pretty quickly. I guess I’m not a good person, and you don’t want me in the car with you. ;))

10 Likes

I will be there in a few minutes and I’ll be there you up to today and tomorrow and Mimsy will be there at 1 30 or so and then I can get a chance to get to know you better and Atlantis chests and I will be there at 1 30 or so and then I can get a chance to get to know you better and Atlantis chests and I will be there at the same time but I will be there at the same time but I will be there at the same time but I will be there at the same time…

(Mimsy is in my alliance). (I had no idea I was so consistently…repetitively. … :sleeping:)

6 Likes

Whats the thing with 1 30? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thanks guys for the win overall even if the loot was decent I’d like to complain about the recent matchmaking between Guardians Reborn :wink: the forum for the other side of the year old beat the dark Knight rises to the forum posts includes titan chest orb woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop…

9 Likes

The game was so much better then it would have gotten better and more games to get to it would have gotten a better way of being a hero or something else but it was fun to try it again and then I will try again and I get the free ones I have to get it for my team to play and I will have it again but if it doesn’t freeze up and I will have it again and I have lost my level and it will be a little more than a game of the diamonds and diamonds I would need more money and then again again and again again

Hmm, sung to Röyksopp & Robin - Do It Again?

(It’s a Whale song!)

4 Likes

We have a space free and you meet the cup requirement is only half full given it’s not car phone holder of course you can stay as long as you like to get us back on topic

6 Likes

The first thing you should do better with your greens and your strong teams is Boldtusk to make the most out your loot tier equal the number of heroes who will take you to a barracks

7 Likes

I have NO idea where 1:30 comes from…:rofl:

3 Likes

1:30 comes in to schedule a trip for the next few days. You can see it now and then it will take you a little longer than me to get there. I’m going with bad guys and I have a good idea considering how much more expansive the game has been to prison and I think the game was really fun seeing it all over again and again.

what kind of shenanigans do I get myself into…and apparently out of?

5 Likes

The best app ever and it useful for a good tank top and fun to use for free or easy access and useful information to be useful for a quick way of quick quick easy and useful for me a quick reminder to use this time to get a chance of seeing you and then you will have a good day app to date with your own family.

Well, that wasn’t very informative.

5 Likes

Free game tip:

“The other half are not alone but the first time they got it to be the best I have a good board like this one’s for you to be the first one to find out if I were you.”

3 Likes

1:30 client is not fair to me and I will be there in a few minutes and I’ll be there in the morning to see if you can get a chance to look at the house and I can do it :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

(The Emojis were the middle word! :grinning:)

2 Likes

You can check out the door. We have three different CAD system file types currently in the middle of the war. Must be catching up with a few days. Not sure if you want to go to the different ways of getting your Groupon for the first time in the middle of the war.

man a lot apparently happens in the middle of the war

4 Likes