Do you talk the talk? Walk the walk. Middle word challenge

How much game speak do you speak? Your phone knows the truth. Type out a paragraph using the middle suggested word only, and lets see if it chooses game speak. No cheating.

Let’s C how E&P U B.

3 Likes

The other half are not far from home as a result th a few weeks ag will have it tank and Aeron on the right people are leaving it in a row if you want it enough.

True gamer.

1 Like

The ZERO alliance family is recruiting. 600 cups of tea and a coffee will be a good way to understand the cost of the Zero alliance family.

(yes, I’m a recruiter…)

6 Likes

I have a blanket of course I have to go now reborn and I don’t see a way through this is something I can get you from the leadership of the day it’s just advice and it’s a few weeks out of date as it is of the game or do so but don’t want to steal your defense team

4 Likes

I’m going to be in the office tomorrow and will be there for the interview on the forum and I have to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that was the first time I have ever seen a few episodes of the month.

2 Likes

I think so that’s awesome I’m sorry to be late but she’s going on the top right haha right on my way home and now she’s so good baby and kitty kitty is a great way of making sure she’s not a good person and she’s not a single person and that’s it all she wants to do is cuddle with me haha

Well now… that’s interesting… :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Just checking in,

The other day asking me to the same color tank works for you and your friend but I think you can do that with many at the end time and I’ve been in a lot more thronesi and more loot we are x not even gone to the same place.

They have the best time of all my life I wanna was a good day to be sure I was going on a date and a couple days before the weekend so I’ll have a little more fun with him tomorrow and then I can do a bunch more on my way home if I wanna I don’t like Skittles it was like a crazy night

:scream:

4 Likes

The only one that was the first to get a job with a team power was a good idea

1 Like

Yeah, but,

If I can find a place for about th and the rest are fast and you’ll have a lot more weird things in my alliance with a friend of ou who I want the best.

Seshat was a great night for me and the Hatter night we got a good time at this place

:scream: :scream:

4 Likes

And we can get them in there for you both of y’all to have a budget or do y’all have to go get some lunch before you go get them done with your job.

*I’m an accountant for work. That talk obviously supersedes gaming speak. :wink:

1 Like

Good morning folks who are you doing today I have been trying rehabilitation and nursing home educating the public consultation with the following rate of return the item is not particularly frightening on the forum.

6 Likes

Guin morning every one! Have a nice data tour…
If i could write in portuguese a lot more would appear!

3 Likes

Grats and I have learned so much from you and I will be Kicked are recruiting for the next one go to the next Titan

2 Likes

I have a proposal for the heads up E is coming back Think we are ok for war have the same boost at a few weeks out of date as it is of the game or do you need more than we have previously been a good but quiet player is coming back

3 Likes

Yes baby and kitty baby and baby baby and kitty baby and I wanna is a time to go go for the game I love it and I wanna the way you got it going on haha I wanna

I tried one more time :joy::joy:

2 Likes

The other half can be better than a game of the same thing when you can do that and I think you have a good time for it.

1 Like

I’m sorry but that I didn’t know you were coming to work I just thought I’d ask you to do a little different stuff to you get it out there you go to the school or something like you said just tell her I don’t think I can get it done.

Seems like I’m not very E&P.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear y’all are so nice and sweet and happy you got a chance I’ll get it tomorrow and then I can hang on it I love y’all and I’ll talk soon I’ll see y’all soon I wanna is a time to get some food storage.

2 Likes