Do you remember that time

This was like, forever ago but SG put out this “balance patch” where they buffed already strong heroes and ignored everyone else. Seems crazy but yeah I was here for that, wondered if anyone else remembered

Good times :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Was it that time where they decided not to buff Horghall because he was considered overpowered?

1 Like

I remember bold tusk tanks being the most feared thing in the game

4 Likes

SALMON lOKI is one the worst useless and crap card in entire game but they will not buff or make changes in this card coz its not profitable to them… Beggars!

2 Likes

I wonder why Salmon Loki is not profitable to them because S3 portal still has many desirable and highly sought-after heroes like Alfrike, Frigg, Bera, Freya, Heimdall, Gefjon (strongest red sniper in game), Rattatosk (for titan hits). If they don’t buff Salmon Loki people will be less likely to pull in Vahalla cause they don’t want to have the chance of pulling the fish cause it would feel like bad luck or an absolute joke for pulling it. But if they buff the fish people would go crazy for it and start pulling in S3 portal again, raising profit for them.

2 Likes

This is my theory on why fish Loki exists. Players view it as a near miss and SG knows that:

2 Likes

I would take him, max him and emblem him if he were sorcerer - not druid…

It sounds quite counter-intuitive to me cause if I know there’s a bad hero that would lower the chance for me to get better hero, then the less likely that I would want to try my luck on that. Like when the fish is featured in a month’s Vahalla portal, would people more likely to pull in that month than in the other months where the fish is not featured, or the other way around?

They want to create a ‘joke’ hero but fail to realise that this is a gacha game. And heroes are hard to come by. Like seriously where are their priorities? Joke heroes should be the last to be implemented

I don’t remember! Can you remember SG making a decent balancing update? I don’t remember!

DEVS = devils (must be because they are no angels helping us)

1 Like