Do you play E+P while you poo? 💩 [Poll]

Look at my avatar :rofl: :poop: :rofl:

What is everyones guess for me?

• Yes :poop:
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

This cat may claw the keyboard while covering clods, but i’d NEVER admit it. flush :grin:

9 Likes

Yep…

IF I did it…

Is there any better time at all to smash all opponents in the war, to smack the titan, to farm those backpacks against the cold as ice yeties? I don’t think so.

“Honey, where are you? The kids have to pee!”

7 Likes

This is why I included the option of 'My wife/hubby/partner won’t let me" :joy::sob::rofl:

4 Likes

One of our players was attending a family function and his wife warned him:

“Don’t be taking any of your suspiciously long bathroom breaks”

11 Likes

That sounds familiar.

“Oh, honey, your bathroom-time now last longer than mine with showering and make-up. What’s the matter, hm?”

Or the other way:

“Wow, that was quick. Let me guess… you forgot your phone?!”

9 Likes

I just changed my response from I used to… to… My wife won’t let me

4 Likes

I am poo-ing while taking a poll on poo-ing… I will just call it poo-ception. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

That’s how I started playing this game over 2 years ago in the first place, I just wanted some simple poop time game and downloaded the first I found…

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Just because I boss everyone around, flag everyone topics for merger and constantly meddle in community relations doesn’t mean I’m a moderator :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But anyway, 08:00 hours, like clockwork between checking the team inboxes and the 08:30 conference call.

2 Likes

I will advise that if you actually PAP, you really have to time yourself. Seriously, don’t get used to PAP.

3 Likes

Oh. He was tagging moderators? I thought this was a list of people who were full of :hankey: :smiling_face:

4 Likes

It’s like, one of the “me” time where usually I am not going to be disturbed; hence, focus on time-dependent activities like attacking Titans or Raids or AW :smiley:

1 Like

Only until 08:00, then I’m appropriately voided

4 Likes

At what point in time is a person no longer full of :poop:

I thought we are always filled with it given that we perpetually eat, assuming we aren’t fasting or starving of course :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Philosophical question

If you’ve ever done the prep for a colonoscopy you’d know that’s not always true :grin:

4 Likes

I have done a colonoscopy prep before, why didn’t I think of that!

1 Like

I’m thinking I should have closed the lid on this thread a while back…

Do we really want an ongoing discussion of our…#2? :grin:

2 Likes