Do you play E+P while you poo? 💩 [Poll]

Moment of truth everyone.

Do you use your toilet time productively?

Do you Poo and Play? (PAP)

@Halifax

• Yep.
  • No!!
  • I used to but stopped doing it.
  • My wife/husband!/partner won’t let me.
  • Wait… WHAT?!!

0 voters

8 Likes

Yes, all the time. If I have to waste time pooping, I’m gonna get something out of it!

12 Likes

Sometimes it’s the only time I have available to play.

It’s either that or read a book …

5 Likes

Only need 2 minutes, so my phone stays at the living room. Never had the idea to make sth else while getting rid of my sh…

2 Likes

Any preferences?

If you do poo and play (PAP) what do you do?

• Titans
  • War
  • Farming
  • Raids
  • Events
  • Everything

0 voters

5 Likes

Whatever’s available at the time :rofl: - usually titan or AW.

6 Likes

No real preference. Just whatever needs to be done at the time.

Side note: Pooping is a waste of time in general. I recommend doing it at work. Remember, if you poop for 10 minutes a day at work, assuming a 5 day work week and 52 weeks a year; at the end of the year you’ll have been paid a full 40 hours for pooping. Full week’s pay and all those titan hits? Yes! Use your toilet time productively, folks!

19 Likes

Wait, what? I need almost 2 minutes just to pee. Man it sucks getting old.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Nah, @Olmor is just a crazy fast pooper. I’m still in my 20s for another month and I need a lot more than 2 minutes to poop… granted, I don’t rush the process.

10 Likes

You need a padded seat :rofl:

4 Likes

As they say: there is nothing as overrated as s*x, or as underrated as a good sh*t

we’ll see if this passes the censor bot

Edit: wrong apostrophe there

5 Likes

This thread should be pinned. And available 24 hours after the events end and people get really bored :joy:

5 Likes

I’m kinda curious to see the responses of the moderators although given their reputation and standing in this online community it somehow seems a bit unbecoming of them to answer so perhaps they are royally pardoned and excused from doing so should they not want to disclose their personal habits… :rofl::thinking::upside_down_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:

Will tag them here to see their reaction

@zephyr1 @rook @littleKAF @DaveCozy @JonahTheBard

2 Likes

I provided a response. I’m not so dignified as to not discuss the workings on my throne.

4 Likes

Oh I’m sure that this thread has already been brought to their attention via flags, or toilet paper.

3 Likes

You guys crack me up… see what I did there :grin:

3 Likes

Woops missed your response lol, thanks @littleKAF, I forgot to click on the down arrow in the poll

1 Like

I didn’t provide until tagged. You didn’t miss anything. :wink:

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly, I can’t stop laughing!

2 Likes