Do you like carrots?

Am I obsessed with carrots? Or maybe SG is?
I don’t know why, but I keep noticing heroes that are equipped with carrots.

Do you know more heroes that like carrots?

30 Likes

mukbang-carrot

it’s mukbang time.
:laughing:

11 Likes

maybe they have an advertising deal with a carrot farm?

:stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

This is a plausible explanation. Aegir and Frosty advertise frozen carrots, Holly a carrot soup, Killhare a carrot sword (does she fight with that huge carrot?), Zimkitha carrot snacks. You can buy them fresh or frozen and prepare a delicious soup. You can take them with you everywhere as a snack or use in self-defence. I’m not sure whether Frosty advertise “plastic surgeries” or something else…
Have you ever wanted a carrot nose? Now your dream can come true!

6 Likes

Perfect for those who love the smell of carrots!

6 Likes

We need lots and lots of carrots these days to read the fine print on all the specials and passives.

And people say SG/Zynga don’t care about us at all :rofl:

10 Likes

That is true. Long special skills with additional descriptions “?”, passives, family bonuses, costumes, LB abilities and probably more to come!

5 Likes

One snowman says to another: ‘This cake tastes like boogers.’

The other replies: ‘Well, It is carrot cake.’

11 Likes

Haha, this is a good one! :rofl:

2 Likes

This just might be a major breakthrough! Those you posted might be some of the carrots Zynga ties on sticks to lure the player mass…

16 Likes

lol maybe we need more heroes with sticks instead :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Now we just need heroes with ranch dressing

5 Likes

:astonished:
I didn’t think about that! Did I just discover one of SG’s secrets? Will they ban my account?
Maybe those carrots are clues and will lead us to…
I think I may have overdosed on carrots. :carrot:

6 Likes

We need Grimble’s costume like this:

25 Likes

Now you’ve seen them , you can’t unsee it, that’s Hilarious :joy: Best post I’ve seen today thank you .

6 Likes

But who said if you’ll design the hero’s costume then Zynga will give you a copy of it :sweat_smile: but it’s hilarious :joy: I can’t stop my laugh :joy:

Lol I want some carrots :joy:

Lol he ate all the carrots in my device :sweat_smile: Btw his nose is too cute :heart_eyes: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Carrots are a great source of natural fiber. These heroes all :poop: regularly and have healthy bowel systems, making them the best and most powerful heroes in the game.

5 Likes

Oh noes!

Don’t let the ducks find out!

3 Likes

Not having hemorrhoids makes them more powerful in battle!!

2 Likes

Funny… I always felt like Grimble was missing something… never figured out what it was, until now… thanks!

PS I don’t think they’ll ban you. It’s public knowledge :grin:

5 Likes