Do you have a hero dump?

They won’t ever see light, except the academy will offer nice options for them.

4 Likes

I hope so, dear @Olmor, I hope so.

I’ve used my routine dupes, but I expect they’ll be round again.

5 Likes

One man’s trash is another’s treasure.

Hello there! I’m here on behalf of TGW Sanitation and Recycling. I’d be happy to take your garbage. :grin:

23 Likes

I’d trade all of them for Kunchen and Kingston. All dupes, except Domitia and Quintus, but at least 3 better dark options, only two tabards and 5 traps.

Ditto. There are a few there is like and don’t have. Miki and Sartana jump out to me.

I don’t know if I’d call it a dump but here are my unlevelled 5*. I plan to level some eventually. Leonidas might be next. Also Kadilen (unless Kingston comes along).

4 Likes

30 Likes

I won’t ever level Obakan due to his hair dressing. :rofl:

8 Likes

trash

19 Likes

3cjvao

19 Likes

Queen of Mongolia…

Lemme in on that recycling action, dude. We’re saving the world!

3cjw72

13 Likes

An Atomos and 7 Margarets.
Take em to the witch burn place.

3 Likes

As it stands now, every time someone feeds a 5* hero, God kills a puppy and an angel loses its wings. That’s tragic. Why do E&P players hate angels and puppies so much? Instead, I think that every time someone feeds a 5* hero, it should pop up in my daily summons.

(and yeah I’ll save you an Atomos, I don’t have enough mats to ascend one anyway)

5 Likes

LOL, angels and puppies are going to hate me then, big time,lol

I fed around 12 5* s last week and 20 4* s to themselves just to make room for feeders.
I currently have that many waiting on ascension items for months now and at the current drop rate it looks like it will take at least a year or 2 to finalise all of them that keeping duplicates and doing new summons has become totally pointless not forgetting that now new slots have reached the 300 gems mark which I refuse to pay, at least till I am forced to.

I mean needing amounts like 18 rings, 18 tabards, 12 tome of tactics, 24 Tonics and the list goes on and they wonna make needing these for costumes, OMG, we’re talking years here not months. I’d have to give this acc to my kids in my WILL when I die at this rate, just see if it ever actually gets them,lol

So it’s a bit late to show you my dump roster as it’s already been DUMPED, lol.

4 Likes

They are still on your roster, just inside another now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Can I retreive them later on,lol, :rofl:

1 Like

Costume: Vomited Atomos…

Maybe if they ever introduce sth like an advanced hero surgery. :wink:

5 Likes

Advanced hero stomach pump, available in the level 11 Hunter’s Lodge.

8 Likes

Yes, I have some of them… just in case they will become useful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Even I have a couple. And most are dupes (all but Obakan and the elf twins)

Although to be fair I will likely level up the second Lianna and at least one of the Vivicas. Don’t know about my third Joon.

1 Like