Do you have a 4* troop rainbow? How long did it take to do it? Cash or Free ETT?

I’d put heroes a higher priority than troops, assuming you have decent heroes to level. For sure, a rainbow set or two of 4* heroes come first. And a first rainbow set of 5* heroes probably is higher priority.

That said, I wouldn’t put any significant amount of my feeder troops into 3* heroes while I was waiting. You need to get them up to somewhere around L13~L15 to be equal to a L1 4* troop…and this game has pretty severely limited abilities to farm troops. The good news is that it doesn’t cost you anything to save a few hundred or thousand feeder troops until you get the 4* troop you want to level.

I’ve got at least one 4* troop in each color, and I’d really like to have three each to stack any color combination of 3/2 with all 4* troops…not quite there yet.

• Blue - 1 mana, and I’m holding off leveling it up much, waiting on the crit, since I don’t have any extra fast mana blue heroes.
  • Green - 2 crit, and I’m not wanting the mana troop badly.
  • Puprle - 1 mana, 2 crit.
  • Red - 3 mana, 1 crit.
  • Yellow - 1 mana, 2 crit.

Answers to the survey questions:

1. 8 Months playing (March 2018)
  2. Depending on who you ask, I’m either cheap or paying.
  3. I’ve pulled enough heroes that I’m not running TC20; I’m cranking out feeders with all my TCs to level them up.
  4. Almost all hero pulls, only 2-3 troop 10-pulls, 'tho I’ve gotten a decent number of troop tokens bundled with gem offers.
2 Likes
  1. September 2017
  2. Full time f2p
  3. I used to run 3,5 TC20 for a long time. Now only 2 TCS. I trained 19 5* heroes total
  4. Never pulled troops for gems. Now i have 9 4* troops , and still don’t have rainbow (missing purple)
1 Like

1 - August 2017
2 - C2P
3 - 1/3 from febrary. Depended on what I was looking for
4 - did 3x10 pulls back in the days, some tokens went along with purchases

In 15 months I had many 4* troops from free troop tokens which I find pretty consistently. Started to feed 4* blue and purple cause I have too many. Still, I have no red 4* but I can count 53 3* red in my barracks so figure it out

1 Like
  1. I started playing when Drake Fong was HOTM, so beginning of August I believe. So about three months?

2. Not a whale, but have spent some money on this game so I’m probably closer to p2p than c2p

3. I’m currently still working toward SH20, so I’m a ways out from TC20. Probably won’t have SH20 done for another two weeks, then maybe another two weeks til TC20.

4. I’ve only done a few paid for troop summons, most of my troops came from free tokens. As for heroes, all 5* and most 4* came from purchased summons, majority of which were in Atlantis and events, and some seasonal and elemental.

I have 4 4* troops vs 23 5* heroes.

2 Likes

excuse my noobishness but what is C2P and P2P ?

Cheap to play - buy some offers
Pay to play. - spent money more than c2p, way more

Usually it’s cheap to play. As in almost, but not quite free to play (f2p).

1 Like

You are right :slight_smile:
I Was sleepy… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
  1. since April
  2. P2P
  3. 2x tc20 although all 4 are maxed
  4. Gotten all 4* troops before started heavy on hero summons. 5* heroes take a long time to get all the mats. 24x 4* troops at the moment
1 Like

1.- a year ago.
2.- c2p
3.- Red 4* troops dodge me, coin after coin, I hope it appears but there’s no way.

My Gravy seems a boy in halloween with a 3* troop.

1 Like

I just received a yellow 4* not to long ago. Took 8 or 9 months. I never spent money on troop summons. The occasional gem offer with the token but no gems in the portal.

Now my problem is getting yellow feeder troops to level the thing…

1 Like

I’m going to start with my altern-account, that’s where I do already have a rainbow troops (red and purple are double, that’s make 7 of them), I’ve found them months ago, don’t remember when, about the same period, that’s why they have almost the same level

1. 7 months
  2. totally free-to-play account
  3. I’m about to complete my very first training from TC20 today (fourth growing camp is now at 16)
  4. only used troop tokens, 'till now all my gems has been spent for hero summons (two 5* heroes -one HotM)

in my main account, a different story. Red one is stil missing, but blue is double, that’s make 5. my first one, yellow one, is almost at 11th level. Here I’ve had my very first 5* hero at level 31, from TC20, so I do not consider myself a lucky player when it’s about summoning…

1. 8 months ago
  2. I guess very-cheap-to-play (2 VIP pass, and one gem offer of those around 1€)
  3. Two, first one from half September. 40 trainings at the moment, one 5* but a lot of 4* that I did not have before and that I’m gladly using now (the triad Grimm Tiburtus Gormek, for instance)
  4. same as above, 'till now only using tokens (as a side note, in September I received 11 -eleven!!- troop tokens from RNG, events excluded, but none of them gave me a 4*)
1 Like

Took me a year to get the rainbow troops.

1. October 2017
  2. F2P for first 3-4 months, c2p for next 6-7 months, F2P for the last month or so
  3. Ran 2 or 3 TC20’s depending on the need for 5’s so not consistent.
  4. I probably spent 400 gems on troop pulls and everything else went to hero pulls.
1 Like

Question why people add F2P then C2P after. Wouldn’t that make you a C2P player straight out the first moment you put money in the game?

It took me well over a year to get a rainbow set of 4* troops. Fire was the major holdout, had the rest maybe 6 months in. I still don’t have a ‘double rainbow’ set of mana/crit 4* troops. But, I don’t spend on troops so it’s fine.

I have 10 fully ascended 5*, and several I could ascend but am choosing to wait on. 2 of each except 3 red and 1 green. If I chose to, I could ascend 4 more. I’d say it took me 10 months to max my first 5*, but I spent literally $0 the first 8 months and then splurged a bit on the first xmas calendar.

1 Like

Depends on everyones perspective.

I bought 2 months of vip - only money spent - i consider myself f2p.

I started back in April and already got a 4* of every color. I just beat season 1 today. So that’s a total of 9 months.

So far I’ve only spent around $25 on the flash offers (again, over the past 9 months that’s my total), and usually I’m using google play credit that I get from completing surveys or that I get gifted. For the most part I’d say I’m a free player though, I am not a subscriber.

I’ve got no TC20s either. Lol I know, I’ve slacked here, I should’ve gone for them. I’m working on it.

My best summons came from the gate using gems

1 Like

I think you are right.

How good can be a troop that increases your power by 20% if such power is low? troops are extremely expensive to improve, and just by raising your heroes category you can get way better stats.

I think if you have 3* or 4* teams, 3* troops are great, I actually have 2 2* and 2 3* troops, just for the events, and I am doing well in the game.

1 Like

I think it matters a lot.

I was f2p for about 6 months, raised a full maxed rainbow 4* team (some colors more than one hero), got 2 HOTM’s (actually 2 Khionas) and I hover in Platinum Arena in raids.

Then I became c2p, I got Zimkitha and I make some more summons with gems I purchase, I am happy, but difference is not drastic, and I am still in Platinum.

If I just said I am c2p, it would look like paying had something to do with me having some HOTM’s or making progress in the game, which so far isn’t the case.

And I think it’s pretty unimportant. I was f2p for the first eight months, IIRC. Being c2p doesn’t mean that I’ve bought my heroes or troops. Mostly it meant that I maxed all buildings a month and a half earlier than I might have otherwise. Which of course is progress in the game; if you spend money without any progress, well, perhaps you’re buying avatars? :slight_smile:

f2p is an extreme. Can’t go beyond that. But not all who abandoned that extreme also abandon the attitude: To the extent there’s a competition to spend money, I’m not participating.

What you’re describing sounds pretty much like what I think of as c2p. Unless you’re really only buying avatars and such. :wink: