Do you even Muggy Bro?

Luve my Muggy too! Just started to give him Talents (focus on def/hp). :grin::hugs:

2 Likes

Priceless. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

He’s super fun in the right situations. 3 star raid tourneys especially. Over 2500 trophies he dies way before you could use him. I’d totally love a 4 star muggy.

2 Likes

I just got a Muggy this last Atlantis summon and now I’m super excited about it!!

1 Like

Congrats, he’s fun! I got him on my mono raid team and with the respawns he does some serious damage! Took down #1 in raids, got to 2907 cups!!

4 Likes

Nice. Guess I’m leveling up my froggy muggy

1 Like

Sad start to the day, had to kill 3 Muggies in the 3* Raid Tourney, almost fled in respect… almost. image

2 Likes

This current raid has made me a MUGGY BELIEVER!!! Straight A defense!!!

DO YOU EVEN MUGGY BRO???

6 Likes

That looks tough, glad I didn’t go against you, perfect for this absence of Red tourney!

1 Like

Woah that mug video is insane!

I only have 2, fed the rest but definitely love that hero!

The last Rise Of Atlantis sparked a new team I’m building in the back corridors of my training halls…

Gato/Muggy triple/double?!!? AWWW bess stay outta the swamp ED HAWWWWWWLEY!!

4 Likes

Yes! Should be beastly come 3* tourney time

Ohhhhhh goodness me my alliance all hate muggy… they all go on and on about there shiny new 5* this and that while I am over here killing it on the 3* raid tournaments getting all the good rewards while they cant make it past the second day :slight_smile: muggy 4 life

4 Likes

Love Muggy, only maxed one so far but 2 more waiting.

Current war opponents running blue tanks, used him on 2nd flag against a 4158 TP team - he dominated.

Tend to use him when my team is bit underpowered- In above example think was about 3500 TP - that way if he charges, your hero’s are good chance to die & respawn.

Respawn even stronger! +47% attack! Good luck!

Yes! Yeah, he was really easy to get to Max, having fun in raids and Blue Titans

4 Likes

So it is worth having more than one muggy on a team? Can a muggy buff a revived chameleon hero for yet another life?

1 Like

Maybe 2 until teams get stronger. It won’t respawn a dead hero, but Mother North can respawn your muggy and muggy bro can respawn her into a lizard. Cycle of life :rofl:

1 Like