Do you even Muggy Bro?

My Favorite Hero in the game! Easy to Max, Easy to Emblem, Hard as all get-out to Kill! My alliance cringes when I put him in War, always multi-flag deaths, and I’m rocking him in the Diamond Arena! Am I crazy or is it just me? Ha! Show your Muggy Love!

13 Likes

what kind of titan hits are you putting up with him?

2 Likes

I also have those Muggy and keep maximum 5, others has been eated.
After Melendor (already maxed), Caedmon max, and LJ at 3.60, I will start Muggy Bros.

1. For Red Titan, I do not think better, but For Blue Titan thats an okay.
  2. I do not see your war defense. What is the formation?

@FraVit93 has try raid with 5 muggy.

source:

9 Likes

Record is 107k but on a 5*, we’re at 11* now and can only use him on Blue Titans. Eve and Lianna with 47% boost are over 1200 each, been in the 20-35k range. Had a 2k hit with no green tiles #fail

4 Likes

6 Likes

+- 100 cups depending on Muggys mood

3 Likes

What route talent do you choose priority path? Att/Def/Health?

Health and D. Just wanting to keep him alive for activation. Then Eve, Lianna, Grimm, Zim all hit a little harder in the afterlife. I mana boost at beginning of Titan if I start with bad board too.

3 Likes

This is Amazugging!!!

I’ve never seen somone who uses /loves and makes full use of a 3* hero like u have

Hats off to ya :frog:

10 Likes

The video isn’t mine, I just posted it :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes
18 Likes

Love it!! I’d think twice about this raid. I’d do it anyway but I’d definitely think twice :joy:. Kudos to you. The setup is fantastic. Like throwing the 3* in there, very original.

Guess I’ll be leveling at least one of my 4 muggys!!

5 Likes

That video is AWESOME. I wish I had a Muggy now.

4 Likes

Great video. I ran into the bugger for the first time in a raid, no idea what he could do, didn’t check. But to get to the point, he was the hardest hero i ever fought. He lived forever. Lol.

1 Like

Awesome video! I put emblems on Muggy and tried him in diamond too. I won some and lost some, but he is fun and it makes it all worth while.

2 Likes

3 Likes

He’s fun and all but I could never bring myself to include him in a titan fight. (boo hiss boring)

Raids is another thing though, fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think what you are doing w the little booger is really cool, but I do not view him as very usable on titans/defense. You make it work and it’s impressive but…

I think he is much better on offense. He’s a master cleaner at war for low-mid level players and an absolute must-have for 3* tourneys (buff booster & very fast rules).

My war flags 5-6 are still fairly weak. I usually stack green w 1.1 Hatter and 3.50 Muggy and go after a buff-heavy defense. No better feeling than pulling off a steal before Hatter bites it. Even more rewarding when muggy can keep the crew up to finish the job.

I had about 5 maxed 3* of each color when I pulled Muggy and still maxed him…zero regrets :slight_smile:

1 Like

8 tiles could save you 5 deaths or more on your raid attack**

**Limitations apply. Subject to availability in Atlantis portals. Hero not liable for loses due to bad boards and/or negligent tile management

13 Likes

Muggy

4 Likes