Do you dare read this entire recruitment add?

Hello Sir PandaFace,

@Sir_Traehoger, It is so nice to hear back from you even under such circumstances. I am sorry to hear that more members of your alliance decided to leave. We are doing pretty much same thank you for asking. We still have 19 dedicated core alliances members.

I understand their hesitation to join to a new alliance and persistency to try to grow their own core group. But unfortunately S&P player base is shrinking and it is getting harder and harder to find dedicated long term players. This why I temporally suspended my recruiting efforts.

Our doors are open to you and any of your alliance members who want to reach a bit higher than both alliances can to it by themselves.

Thank you
GloatingMoose

1 Like

Hi Sir Panda Face,

I hope this message finds you well. How is your recruitment and growth efforts are going? I have stopped trying to grow our alliance at the moment. We are playing with our 17 core members.

There are advantages and disadvantages of our current situation. Our war flag use drastically improved. We barely leave any war flags behind. Therefore our winning rate is improved. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for our titan hits. We can take down 8* titans but we usually let 9* titan go.

This brings me to reason I am reaching out to you. As you may know the The Clash of Knights event is approaching. I believe start date is 10/18. I have my doubts that we can make it to legendary level of this event with our current members. We probably need one or two players who are interested in this event.

So, if you or any one in your alliance interested in getting to legendary level of this event for to have chance to have free pull for a dupe Dawa. Feel free to join our alliance during this event.

Regardless of your decision, it is always nice to hear from you and the Cat Fighters.

Happy Gaming
GloatingMoose

Hej @GlootingMoose !

I totally missed this message! Yeah, I see the alliance quest coming up. I will quickly discuss with my team if anybody wants to temporarily transfer to see if we can reach legendary together.

For the rest, same situation here, we hover between 14 and 9 members up and down. Same idea. I slowed down on recruiting and spend my time playing.

Thanks for reaching out, all the best to you and your teammates as well!

We’ll meet again, somewhere, I bet! :slight_smile:

Regards!

Sir Pandaface

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.