Do Wu Kong and Mikki work in a defense setting?

Okay… If you have tome and dama blade and just need one more tabard, I’d be tempted to keep going with her to 3.70… it’s close enough that it makes sense to be waiting - especially as you don’t have a 4* dark damage dealer.

I still wouldn’t touch Isarnia unless you have another set of scopes though.

Where’s Anzogh levelwise?
How many Damascus blades and tactics tomes do you have?

So you have Scarlett and Kelile on fourth ascension? But not maxed?

Yes, she will have to wait a while - still there is an unleveled Boril but I have enough capes for three heroes.

Both ladies are not yet maxed but I work on this. Anzogh needs blades (2) Then ascension is possilbe. (3/70) He was my first 5 :star: and was always short on rings. Due to the last event I finally got 6 :smile:

You’re a month or two away from 4 maxed 5*… You’re beyond the point where Boril tank makes much sense, I wouldn’t bother doing him at all (probably ever) in your position.

I’d finish Kelile first, then Scarlett. Kelile maxed is a very solid 4* sniper, and she was maxed I’d have her on your def right now… Scarlett is good but she’s flimsy and I wouldn’t have her in defence.

For now…
Chao - Sabina - Miki - Marg - Grimm.

Max those fives before shifting on to others in blue/green… and when Kelile is maxed, put her in instead of Grimm (he’s too flimsy to flank and matches colour with Miki who is your most sturdy hero, so when possible he wants removing).

Once you have Anzogh done too, I’d consider:
Sabina - Anz - Miki - Kelile - Marg

Eventually you’ll get a feel for what does and doesn’t work…

1 Like

Cheers mate :smiley: