Do trophies have

It’s a practice that is frowned on by some. (I’m not one of them… I also drop cups).
It could be considered a form of ‘bullying’ to drop down to face players that are inherently weaker to take their resources when you beat them.

This tickled my conscience (admittedly). I only raid for the hero chests… no interest in high level of cups, and find the mechanic when at your upper limit of cups quite frustrating. But the fact that I am holding other players back (taking their resources, and their cups) when I have an obviously stronger team doesn’t leave me feeling the best.

Fortunately I was given a great suggestion around this:
When raiding, beat 4 out of the 5 in the opposing team, and then flee. You keep your hero count ticking over to fill your chest, but you are not taking cups nor resources from your opponent. And you stop yourself from naturally rising in cups again and then needing to go through an effort to drop them. I do this to keep my cups at a comfortable level… I drop down to a threshold, then win a few encounters to rise back up and repeat. I tend to re-roll to make my wins big and my losses small, so I’m limiting the times I need to win as much as possible.

I prefer to keep my cups at a certain level instead of just dropping them to 0 for a couple or reasons:

• It keeps the raids at least vaguely interesting - still have to play with some judgement to win the encounter.
  • Still places me in a reasonable level in my alliance - more difficult to be taken seriously if you’re sitting on 0 cups. :slight_smile:
3 Likes