Do they care?

I have been reading through this forum for a while now and I have read a lot of complaints about people not getting what they want or need and spending a lot of money to try to get it. Are the makers of the game doing anything about our complaints or are we just running around in circles chasing our own tail. For months I have been trying to find orbs of magic and sturdy Shields. They are both 3-star items, so they shouldn’t be that rare but for months I have been playing and have found none and I don’t know where to find them. I play just about every day and still cannot find any and really don’t know what else to do. And I have heard this type of complaint on this site so many times. So I just want to know if there is light at the end of the tunnel or am I just wasting time and money on this game?

1 Like

For how many months? I managed to ascend 4* each of the four colors in 4 months time. And the problem is waiting for fine gloves.
There are recurring events where you can win orb of magic and sturdy shield.

Orbs of magic and sturdy shields are used to ascend 4* and 5* heroes.

3* makes them sound lesser than they are. They are rare. Yes, you can find them randomly in game, via:

• Titan Loot
  • Wanted chests
  • Rare (colored) chests
  • Rare Quests
  • Mystic Vision
  • War loot

Does this mean they will drop at every possible moment? No, they are rare.

I personally have my best luck on Titan loot (9/10* Titans), and the guaranteed items from the last two levels of Rare Quests (check the sword number to see if you are strong enough).

This game is not simplistic or easy. It’s a game played over time. It can be played equally by spenders and “free-to-play”; if you are new to the game, please read Coppersky’s Compendium for more information. :slight_smile:

My common response to this comment (as is many other peoples) is you are doing something wrong. I have been playing since January and have significantly better “luck” than you. I bet time/money it has something to do with one or all of the following:

• Skipping chests to complete 4-6 of them a day.
  • Getting into a good alliance that teaches each other how to play the game.
  • Getting into a good alliance that forces members to play daily to beat titans / win wars
  • Getting a good set off 4* heroes up so I can complete challenge events / rare quests when they come up.

I have two accounts, one I spend money in and the other I don’t… neither account has the problems of no heroes and/or no ascension materials (well except when I ascend my heroes). One has more heroes than materials ($$$) and the other has more materials than heroes (F2P). But both have ascended 4* heroes!

Please if you are reading this thread and think, yeah that’s me… GET INTO A GOOD ALLIANCE, you can search for them in the alliance recruitment here or in chat channel the app.

1 Like

Agree 100%, if your a FTPP and constantly finding yourself short on mats for ascension and or consumables your going all about it wrong or have zero patience. I will say this for bout the 100th time, best bang for your buck with gems is shortening chest timers to get more chests, end of debate. Yes, ascension items will at times feel like a trickle and then BAM it will be raining them the next week to even itself out.

1 Like