Do these idea and requests actually get considered, or

True, I expressed myself sloppily. With “ignored” I ment “rejected”.

The ones you suggest would be great! And might show up in the future, at least they havent said “No!” to them as far as I know.

This is probably the basis of all my frustration. This does not feel like a producer/customer relationship to me.
If (as a customer) I buy something like a car, computer, or console game, I am paying once for a finished product. If I like that product, and the service that comes with it, when I need another one I will probably go back to the same company. Apart from minor updates, it will remain largely as it was when I paid for it. With this (and many other pay as you go games) I got it for free, and it feels like it is an evolving product. I choose to pay for play in the hopes that it will get better with time, so I feel like an investor in this process. Also, in the end with a product I bought, I could sell it or trade it and recoup some of my money. With games, my enjoyment and entertainment is all I will be left with in the end.

I can’t imagine being one of those heavy spenders that shelled out a bunch of money for a big hero that later got nerfed. I would probably be furious rather than mildly frustrated.

I view these types of games as entertainment or a subscription, not a thing I buy, sort of like cable TV/netflix/amazon/etc. I’m buying a service. Luckily with the E&P service, if I stop paying, I can still use and enjoy the service, just at a different pace than during the paying stretch.

That’s true, and I should change my outlook or else be upset and thus have no fun. Seeing how we’re going back and forth in the “Brienne” thread as well, you can tell that the suggestion that’s getting ignored that I’m unhappy about is the 3* Specials issue. It has been complained about several times on this forum by a bunch of players and doesn’t look like it has ever made it to the “considering it” list by the devs.

Redeye, I’ve read your Brienne posting, and there’s nothing there that can’t be explained by statistics. You didn’t have good luck, but you’re not getting 1-in-a-million odds, merely the same sort of bad luck that keeps Las Vegas in business. Last year players complained that their heroes got to their last rank without completing their special, and the devs responded by allowing players to continue throwing feeders at the hero to improve the special. That’s what I expect from the devs, not a note reaffirming that the RNG deployed (in consultation with professional mathemeticians) still works.

I’m not too upset about my bad luck. I realize that happens all the time. I am upset, however, that’s there is no way to fix a bad luck 3* hero without wasting a bunch of resources and time. Better odds of increasing the special after maxing the hero, repaying ascension items, or any number of other things could easily be implemented. As it stands, it’s very frustrating.