Do the spare the 11th Duck?

When Hunt Ducks comes up during POV I always wonder and have decided to finally ask - after you do the 10 for the challenge there is one poor innocent duck still flying. Do you kill him as well or mercifully let him finish his journey

• Fly on solitary duck
  • Die along with your friends

0 voters

3 Likes

nice poll, but I think you need to add a space /move the poll to the next line, so the poll will work :slight_smile:

Personally I finish the 11th duck so he or she won’t be a sole survivor :stuck_out_tongue: for completion lol

2 Likes

Funny, I was just thinking about this the other day.

I spare it. Digital ducks need a little love too, you know?

1 Like

I kill every duck that flies over… even when there’s no challenge for it. Damn ducks. It’s partcularly easy on my Galaxy 22-ultra. The pen makes targeting really precise. Yup. Duck-hunting-p2w.

3 Likes

I play on a small screen (iPhone SE), and I’ve missed completing this when the teeny, tiny ducks escape my vision. As a result, I always take out every duck I can see!

1 Like

Great question. I always kill the 10 ducks behind the one at the front… I often wonder… how long until it realises what has happened :duck:

4 Likes

Kill kill kill spare no duck

1 Like

Kill the 11th duck, leave no one wich could seek revenge! :skull:

3 Likes
  • Kill the Duck
  • Let the Duck live

0 voters

Always leave one, so it can home and tell his family what basxxxds we are :smile:

8 Likes

Hahahahahaha I’m so glad to learn it isn’t just me :rofl: :duck:

2 Likes

Kill all the ducks…leave no witnesses. :joy:

4 Likes

send 10 to SG for reward and take last 1 down for heroes refreshment

1 Like

Thanks for all the responses and yeah, I guess I need to learn better how to insert a poll. Hope to hear from more of our community. Right now we as a group seem more merciful than not

2 Likes

does letting a few live due to fat finger syndrome count as mercy? (I swear they have dodge!)

2 Likes

I usually spare the last duck b/c they seemed harder to bring down, and often times with the Bobblin Galoon blocking their flight path, they take longer to shoot down.

Just be glad there is no daily involves briniging down the Dragon, that would cause for some outrage and serious fingering arthritis.

1 Like

I always miss the moment they arrive and stumble into the stupid goblin balloon!

1 Like

I spare one , so that it may tell the others of the carnage I unleashed upon them.

1 Like

. . . there’s an 11th duck? :sweat_smile:

i always thought there were only 10, which is why the PoV challenge is what it is. :joy:

1 Like

Must kill the last duck. No duck has ever crossed over my base and lived to tell the tale.

1 Like