Do the devs just not care?

I’ve been following various topics in the forums that went up years ago And topics that have been more recent; trading, more opportunities for past heroes of the month, fixing Clarissa, The games becoming a cash grab…Tavern of legends is the best example. You’re not hearing your community, and it’s becoming apparent that you don’t care.

I’d like to help save you from disaster. I have legitimately 10,000+ hours playing tons of games in various genres. If your team can spare a 20 minute conversation I think I can give you some powerful perspective. You have a great game, and from what I’ve read a great community.

But some of the decisions you’ve made recent, and plan to implement in the near future will be the beginning of the end if you don’t turn the ship.

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Where is the game going?

Quick discussion with moderators & we elected to merge these two threads together as content is duplicating out.

Both threads are aimed at discussing the future direction of the game from a players perspective & offering insight & suggestions to staff.

Feel free to continue your discussions on the linked thread.

5 Likes