Do telescopes even exist anymore?

Hi, not sure if this is the right section, but I have been waiting for months for 1 telescope (even though I need more) to ascend Aegir or King Arthur , just to name a couple, for the last time, I’ve done titan chest, raid chest , hero chest war chest… Still not 1 telescope… Is RNG working against me ??

And let me not get started on those darts and mystic tonics, (Evelyn has been waiting for 6 months)… Where are they?

1 Like

The Frostmarch Rare Quest should be up within the next couple of weeks.

You can get a Telescope there from the last Stage.

4 Likes

Yes don’t despair! I was very lucky to get recently one from a rare titan and from a wanted mission chest, but I still need 4 and I’m currently working on leveling up a team to be able to beat Frostmarch.

3 Likes

@zephyr1, @chlo… Hi, ok thank you, I’ll be looking for it, until then I’ll keep plugging along , still have others to work on in the meantime, thanks😀

1 Like

I only rely on the quests to get my ascension items, that way when I do get them from another source I feel the surprise. When you come to expect something from the slot machine you’re bound for disappointment.

2 Likes

Feel ya man all I have been able to get is compass and a trap tool in last 2 months… but it comes and goes in waves so just hang in there

1 Like

In the last 8 days iv got from chests or titan loot - 1 compass 1-tabard 2- warmcape 2-s/shields 2-d.blade 3-traptools 3-gloves ???

1 Like

playing over year now, only 6 got for Frida. all of them from quests and events, none from chests etc. getting tired of this game

Scopes are what i need the most. i have never gotten one. In contrast, I have 5 rings (1 more and Ares is a happy warlord), 4 tabards(need 2 more for Seshat), 2 darts, and 2 tonics. BTW 2 D-blades, and 3 ToT.

But zero scopes…

1 Like

Some of my friends even get telescopes through mystic visions.

Hello @Shanta22, I waited a few weeks for my last telescope to finish Frida. I felt the same way.
Then not only did I get 1 from Mystic Vision (yup it happened) I got 2 more from war chest and Titan chest.
Also like @zephyr1 mentioned, Frostmarch has a guaranteed scope at the end but I imagine you’ll have one well before that. They tend to come in clusters for me. I went from no fine gloves to 16 in 2 months.
Try not to expect them, imagine my surprise with MV having a scope!!! They know when you really want/need them and will purposely avoid you :wink:

P.S I’ve also received unfarmable AM’s from regular monster chests but the elemental chests are a good bet. Make sure you are trying to fill at least 3 monster chests a day. Normally you’ll get an elemental chest every 7-10 days (although this isn’t written in stone and will fluctuate)

Good Luck!! May RNGesus smile upon you!!

2 Likes

@PapaHeavy, thanks for the advice, I do appreciate it , I’ll try to fill rhe monster chest as quickly as possible, that’s a good idea, I’ll give it a try, hopefully I’ll get lucky, thanks again😄

1 Like

Same here. The last telescope I got was from last Frostmarch quest. Since then I got all 4* AM at least once, not counting in those from rare quests. I got actually 4 Tonics in that time. RNG in this game is just that - RNG.

1 Like

Same here i have been for 1 telescope for a long time, got massive amount of darts (17) and 3 full 5* heroes and Tabards (7) with 6!! Full 5* heroes
But for telescopes it seems that they doesnt like to give me enough
My friends and alliance members they all have one item that they lack and another which they have more than they need
For rings and tonics i have enough never had more or lack what i needed

2 Likes

Make sure you come back and let us know when it drops!! Good luck!!! Remember, even though it’s rare, the regular monster chests can drop AM’s. Plus if you spend a few gems to advance the monster chests on occasion, it’s another chance at an elemental chest. Have my fingers crossed for you…and I’m trying to drive, drink coffee and type this…

Disclaimer: DO NOT try this at home. This person is a trained professional knee driver. It’s taken 30 years to perfect this ability.

2 Likes

Off topic but haha, I drive better with my knee.

1 Like

@Papaheavy Please do not crash. We want to have you around for another 30 years. Drive safely. :slight_smile: HUGS

3 Likes

Thanks @Oriontron :heart:

I was joking, I was sitting in 4mph traffic. So “partially” joking. I normally don’t drive with my knee unless I’m smoking and hitting the JD :joy::joy::joy:

disclaimer: I never drink and drive and nether should you!! I HAVE driven people to drink, but that’s a story for another time.

4 Likes