Do Specials that destroy minions have a chance to miss if a hero is buffed with dodge?

So I’ve read in the description specials say destroys minions, but does this have a chance to miss if you’ve buffed your heroes with dodge? It just reads chance to dodge special skills that deal damage- Id assume destroy and deal damage are one and of the same? Anyone test?

Yes. Skadi can miss, Grimble can miss. Devana and Noor are not affected because their minions are the ones who destroy other minions, but in general, if minions are removed by special skills then the special can be dodged and the minions not removed from any hero who dodged the attack

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

2 Likes

Minion removal does not count as damage, so Grimble can remove minions from anyone buffed by C. Freya’s dodge because the minion removal triggers before any damage is dealt.

Dodge does not always require damage. For instance, C.Viv and Melendor dispell can be dodged. Speaking from experience, I have Grimble. I’ve used him against dodge heroes and he can miss and not remove the minion. Maybe just my bad luck

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

2 Likes

That’s my experience as well when Dodge is active.