Do rare chests have cooldown?

Is it possible to get rare chest two days in a row or even two at once or is there some time you can’t get another one?

1 Like

Unknown as far as I know. I haven’t heard of anyone getting two at the same time, but I havent heard that it would be impossible either

1 Like

I could be totally wrong here but I think you need to compete a certain number of chest before you get another one. I average one every 3-4 weeks because I complete 2 raids chest and 2 monster chest a day.

1 Like

Minimum is less than that. I’ve played for less than 5 weeks and with shortening the timers I’ve seen 4 chests so far, 2 in the first 10 days.

Edit: 5 weeks tomorrow, 5th chest today.

2 Likes

I have gotten 2 dark chests in the last 8-10 days.

I also got a chest after 7-9 days. My question was whether someone got another one after 1 day, 2 days or 3 days. Because if no such person exists, there is probably some cooldown and skipping time with gems day after previous one makes no sense.

For a game that feels entirely random, I consistently get these at about a frequency of every 7-10 days, so I subscribe that it is based on filling the hero, monster and titan quests in some capacity. Seems like something someone could reasonably track. Maybe I will start tracking for fun.

2 Likes