Do not spend money to this stupid game they Want only your money and time disgusting a player in lvl 30 has stronger team than i i am at lvl 54

@JonahTheBard

For reasons I’ll never know (and I’ve tried) this thread seems to be permanently saved as my entry to the forum.

But reason for reply is I’d be interested to see a separate thread where you post your progress in Heroes as F2P from August 2019 to now.

I recall seeing your roster back then and it was very impressive to me at the time and kinda gave me hope that i just had to stick at it

I posted here again just recently :smiley:

1 Like

beat someone who spends money ?

yes it is very easy in this game

but only in raids

This is not possible in fables of Grimforest.

When was the last time a non-spending person was placed in the top 10 on this list?

I’m talking about these awards

Mort de rire !!! La stratégie !!! Tu es un petit clown ! Le PVP dans ce jeu comporte une énorme part de chance, on joue pas aux échecs ! Je connais mes personnages, j’analyse les pouvoirs de mes adversaires. Je joue contre des joueurs qui ont 300 a 400 de puissance de plus que moi. Ma meilleur équipe est 3400p de puissance. Mais si les briques du tableau (et c’est 8 fois sur 10 le cas … comme c’est étrange…) ne sont pas dans mes couleurs alors j’ai perdu d’avance.